Top Attractions in Puerto Lindo
What travelers are saying
- I recently stayed at Panama Reef Divers for 2 nights while completing my PADI Advanced Open Water course. My experience was amazing. Nevin, the owner/instructor, limits her course sizes(my entire course was 1 on 1), does not rush anything and truly loves what she does.
I had complete confidence in her, the equipment provided and boat used. Trust was essential when performing my first Night Dive and Deep Dive(100 ft). I highly recommend this shop and will definitely return.Written June 25, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Sailing through the San Blas islands, from Panama to Colombia with Wildcard Sailing is the best way to go! I sailed with my motorcycle, and the crew knew exactly what to do! The food is amazing and you will never go hungry! The boat is spotless and Capt James, Jacques, Sophie and Sweetlips make sure you have an incredible experience both on and off the ship!Written February 27, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Fair warning - do not go to Vince if you simply want to pay for your scuba certification. Only make the trip if you want to earn it!
My wife and I just returned from our Open Water Certification course with Vince. It was not an easy 4 days but nonetheless an absolutely phenomenal experience. Vince is an excellent, excellent, excellent teacher. A true professional and a master of his craft. I don't think I've ever received such personalized instruction in all my life. Vince goes above and beyond the course requirements to make sure that you really understanding diving conceptually and are able to evaluate potential dive outfits, air quality, equipment quality, etc going forward so you and your family can be safe.
Essentially the first two days were half classroom at Vince's shop and half confined water (usually done in a pool but we got to do ours in a very peaceful mangrove near his shop). He spent extra time with skills or knowledge that we were finding more difficult. During this time we went over the course materials we had done online previously. We also learned all about our equipment, how to care for it, how to evaluate it, etc. Vince showed us what bad equipment looks like and what bad air smells like - these things are not usually incorporated in the class but are really important for safety going forward I think. Our next two days we went out on his boat to nearby islands for our open water dives. This is the ideal spot for open water! Reef everywhere you look with diverse coral and fish life! We even saw an eel which was a highlight for my wife and me. Vince has a comfortable boat and always brought plenty of drinks and snacks for surface intervals. He is safety-minded always, and we always felt comfortable with his judgement out on the water.
Overall, my wife and I feel very well-trained. We received a great intro to diving and are hungry for more. We are already planning our next diving trip in a couple months. Even more importantly, we both feel well-prepared to proceed safely, and we have Vince to thank for this! I gave Vince 5 stars but he really deserves 5,000! Thanks!Written March 10, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Puerto Lindo
- The top attractions to visit in Puerto Lindo are: See all attractions in Puerto Lindo on Tripadvisor
- The best day trips from Puerto Lindo according to Tripadvisor travelers are:
- Day trip to the Caribbean Sea on a Beautiful Sailboat - includes Lunch
- Mamey island and Portobelo Tour from Panama City
- Day Tour in Catamaran Carribean Islands - All Included