Multi-day Tours • Historical & Heritage Tours
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
42 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Showing results 1-30 of 42
What travelers are saying
- Sasha is the best guide I ever met. He helped me to understand the story and culture of the country and told a lot of interesting facts. And it hasn’t be boring.
Thanks a lot.
Really recommend!Written May 12, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Tala Tours has again exceeded our expectations! From the airport assistance, professional tour guides, assistants, and drivers, excellent hotels we stayed at, they really made sure our pilgrimage tour was worth every penny paid for. Special mention to Loai (our guide in Jordan), Sudqi Hawash and Ashraff (guide and driver in Israel), Rami and Alaa (guide and tour coordinator in Egypt), my heartfelt thank you to all of you! So far, it was the best! Our guests had the time of their lives. I will always go back to Israel as this country has a special place in my heart. And not to forget Jordan and Egypt, too! Kudos Tala Tours! Kudos Mohammed! :)Written November 7, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I'm very satisfied, only best recommendations! Good bus service, safety and virtuosity driving to all destinations.Written June 26, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- When you're visiting a nation you've read and dreamed of all your life, you want a capable, qualified consummate tour guide, and we were privileged to find all that and more in Boaz Malachi, a genuine Sabra. He not only was engaging, fun at times yet serious for those many moments where it called for a more sacred setting. He would augment the historical significance of a momentous stop in Israel with Scripture reading, which he passionately shared. Boaz is intuitive and creative enough that if a church group of sojourners had someone slated to read a Bible passage, he was quick to let that happen.
We not only felt comfortable and at ease with Boaz but also incredibly safe! For people who think the Middle East is all fraught with terror and anxiety, this is not the case in Israel, and Boaz makes certain that his guests feel a relaxed and secure presence. There was never a question among us like "what's happening now?" or "where are we going?" We always knew what was happening, plus, he would take the time to answer every question from our group. Boaz Malachi has a way of creating lasting and meaningful memories. I've recommended him freely for the past two years to whomever is planning their once-in-a-lifetime trip to Israel. The fact that our tour organizer said on more than one occasion "This is my best tour guide" made us that much more blessed. Thank you, Boaz, and may the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob bless you and your family always!Written April 23, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We had Haim Ohana guide us through Jerusalem at a team spirit building day from the office. Haim's professionalism and warm and pleasant attitude were significant and had huge, good impact on the whole trip.
Thanks to him we got to know different places in Jerusalem that I doubt we'd find out by ourselves.
I can't recommend Haim's tour guide enough! I have no doubt the next time I'm gonna have a trip to Jerusalem, the only your guide I'm gonna ask for is Haim.Written December 6, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Iddo is the best guide we have encountered in our world travels. His knowledge, enthusiasm and ability to communicate make a day with him exciting and informative. We have been with him in the North, and in Jerusalem, each day was memorable. We highly recommend him!Written April 28, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Yoel is the Guide of my 4 groups every year in Israel. I vê tried others until find him.
The best of all we tested. Very intelligent, hard worker, kind and flexible.
Speaks 4 languages.
I totally recommmendWritten March 17, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Ozzie was such a wonderful tour guide. We are a family of 4, our daughters are 12 and 15, we travelled to Israel December 2019. She was very informative, easy to work with, and really thought ahead to find things that we would want to do. We had such insightful conversations,laughed a lot and our daughters loved participating. Most of all, she was such a warm and friendly guide and kept all of us engaged and happy.
I could not recommend her any more, she was wonderful and added so much to our vacation.Written January 29, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Jerusalem District
- These experiences are best for taxis & shuttles in Jerusalem District:
- Round-Trip Private Transfer from Tel Aviv Airport TLV to Jerusalem City Center
- Private Ben Gurion Airport - Jerusalem Round-Trip Transfer
- Private Jerusalem Departure Transfer - Hotel/Accommodation to Airport
- Private transfer service from Jerusalem to Tel Aviv or Ben-Gurion Airport
- Private Jerusalem Departure Transfer - Hotel/Accommodation to Tel Aviv Airport