- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Types of Attractions
Spas & Wellness
Spas & Wellness
6 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- I came as a tourist for a few classes and really enjoyed the practices! the teachers were super professional, the instructions were clear and the atmosphere was welcoming. I had one of the nicest mornings waking up for an authentic yoga class in this bright daylighted studio. Thumbs up for the variety of classes and their full schedule (including the weekend). Special Thank You for Omer! Authentic & Highly Recommended.Written October 11, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I've practiced yoga for a long time but never Iyengar. I learned so much. Agi is a great teacher who understands the body and what it can do. She encourages her students to try new things and stretches you both physically and mentally. I loved the 6 weeks I spent with her.Written October 25, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Ayo’s intro to Acroyoga class was not just informative but tons of fun as well. Her ability to keep the class moving in a smooth and structured flow while maintaining an air of lighthearted enjoyment was nothing short of masterful.
Definitely recommend checking out any of her classes.Written October 30, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I took a couple of pilates machine classes with my friend and we both really enjoyed then. The studio is light and surrounded by windows and the instructor was excellent (I have a background as a professional dancer so am fussy about instructors). I am from england and dont speak great hebrew - the majority of the classes are in english and the instructors are american and english which was great for me. There is attention to detail in the studio - plants, music, candles etc.. not your typical gym experience. I would highly reccomend the place - if youre on holiday here drop in for a class. KateWritten August 26, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.