- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Types of Attractions
Sights & Landmarks
Sights & Landmarks
3 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- Interesting wandering amongst the graves and monuments - only downside is there is no map or guide to indicate who is buried where!Written September 28, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Founded in 1842 , this small , old and very interesting cemetery (AKA Anglican cemetery) , is hidden all the way at the the end of a narrow alley located between 19 & 21 Yeffet Str. , only a few minutes away from the Flea Market . Unfortunately it is in a very neglected state , but do not give up : walk all the way in the small alley until you arrive at an iron gate at the end of the small houses courtyard , and you will discover the grave of the famous Dr. Thomas Hodgkin , and other grave of lesser known people but with very interesting/tragic stories behind their names .Written April 2, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- AKA Ajami cemetery , located only a few minutes walk from Jaffa port , this old cemetery was founded in 1840 , by Rabbi Yehuda Halevi (AKA Yehuda Margoza) - main Rabbi of Jaffa . The name Margoza is a wrong translation from Hebrew : It should be MeRagusa meaning - from Ragusa (or Dubrovnik) in Croatia , where Rabbi Yehuda Halevi studied in his youth . The Rabbi is buried here .
Google up this cemetery to learn about its history and while walking around in the area (the bustling Flea Market is also a few minutes away) - pop in : It is interesting.Written April 2, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Tel Aviv District
- These places are best for cemeteries in Tel Aviv District:See more cemeteries in Tel Aviv District on Tripadvisor