Top Attractions in Twin Falls
What travelers are saying
- We’ll worry the $5 per vehicle entrance fee. Absolutely stunning waterfall in gorgeous surroundings. You don’t need to spend too long to have a good time.Written July 25, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is an easy place to stop on a road trip or when visiting the nearby falls. It has a large parking area and amazing view of the bridge and river.Written August 9, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Beautiful park with nature at its best. Not to many visitors and a great place to swim have a hike and enjoy a great day....Written July 27, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very nice area. Nice drive. Lots to see. Checked out Alturus, Pettit, Redfish and Stanley lakes while there. Very nice.Written July 10, 2021
- Lovely place to explore and view incredible waterfall, Perrine Coulee Falls. It's great to be able to go behind the falls and view the power of this place. It was a perfect option for a really hot day. Really beautiful, nice and cool, we loved it.
GPS took up to an overlook above the falls, which wasn't so great. We had the GPS search for the golf course we could see below us and that helped us get to the falls. We parked off the road right next to the falls for quick and easy access.Written July 29, 2022
- At the lake there are multiple options for outdoor activities: swimming, hiking, fishing, kayaking, picnics, or open field sports. The views from the canyon trails around the lake are spectacular!Written April 24, 2022
- We actually stayed in the RV Park part of this Park. Really nice flowing creek runs through Park and grounds and whole park are very nice. Walking/Bike trail through park but with a detour continues on other side of Street.Written June 10, 2021
- From here you can get a nice view of the Perrine Bridge and see some of the base jumpers! You can also walk under the bridge on the rim trail.Written May 8, 2022
- This canyon is absolutely beautiful. The rock cliffs and the bridge are amazing. It's one of the few places in America where you can parachute off a bridge in the US, and that's fun to watch too.
The twin falls are beautiful when there is water flowing. But once the spring rains and winter melt are gone, there is no water fall to enjoy.Written November 3, 2021
- We stopped by here on the way from Shoshone Falls and seeing the sites in the area and I'm so glad we did. It's part of the College of Southern Idaho and was a great way to cool off and learn about the area. Entrance to the museum is free (donations requested) and there is also a couple of quiet video areas to learn in-depth about fish and other local history.Written July 31, 2021
- Fun for kids, but is also adult friendly. The kids had a blast there and if your there before 8 pm there;s also a splash pad. They do have bathrooms, but the lights weren't working when we went.Written July 30, 2019
- We were able to drive right up to this spot and check it out. What a fun Facebook post it makes if you're from this "era" and know the history. We enjoyed our day in Twin Falls but Evel made it even better.Written July 3, 2022
- So I hiked down and back out.staered with family but they turned around after 100 yards. Sore but great experience. Loved the views and the rock formations. Beautiful to see the power if nature.Written August 14, 2022
- This was the perfect hike in a beautiful May morning. Take the left fork past the entrance to Centennial Park. Drive to the end of the road and walk a very short distance down the gravel road to the first dirt path. There is a small, knee-high sign that's easy to miss (Homestead Trail). Trail is easy with a few grades through beautiful meadows surrounded by awesome cliffs
You can go off trail to see more of the Snake River but keep coming back to the main trail so you don't get turned around. We walked to the old abandoned bridge and then took the road back which took an hour plus but you can walk all the way to the falls.
Highly recommend. No shade so take a hat.Written May 14, 2022
- I love visiting here to see all the flowers, cactus and succulents. Its a gorgeous garden and the owners are very kind. An amazing place to take photos!!Written July 5, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Twin Falls