- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
30 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Very nice place to stop and take a break while traveling. Well maintained paths through the park and to the falls. Very pretty and safe area. Clean restrooms.Written July 3, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I didn't see all of this park. I was on a road trip and driving through. This park seems to be where people launch their boats to access the lake. I took a trail, but I stopped where there was a rock climb down to a canyon. I was not prepared for this. The canyon was tree lined, there is probably a stream down there.Written June 24, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Visiting with family enjoyed a hefe (not on the menu). The brew was smooth, flavorful though highly filtered (little residual yeast.
We also enjoyed a good pizza from a pizza truck, Pi-Daho.Written September 5, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Selkirk Abbey never fails to impress me. Even when my favorite beers are not on tap, they have some new and amazing replacements that make me question my previous favorites. Although they do not have a kitchen, you can bring your own food to pair with amazing beer!Written October 11, 2020
- I've gone here multiple times with friends and my boyfriend to get drinks and always love the experience. The creativity of their drink menu is highly appreciated and always makes for a delicious adventure. The atmosphere here is relaxed and great customer service can always be found.Written May 20, 2021
- You need to have a few concerts when people are O.K'd to assemble again. I'd sure like to see a ROCK festival weekend again !Written July 7, 2020
- Its good to go hikeing and sometimes fishing! if you like to see waterfalls, you should come here cause you can get pretty close to it.Written May 14, 2020
- Took a drive through this park. It looked very pretty, had several picnic areas, and a folf course. It looked like a nice place to hang out for the day. Not sure if camping is allowed but it looked possible.Written April 14, 2021
- Ted was the most delightful tour guide! He was so knowledgeable and entertaining as he shared the history of Post Falls. A highly recommended way to spend an hour or so! Ask Ted to play the organ for you too!!Written September 29, 2019
- Be aware that the good weather and kids home from school are sending folks to the forest. Lots of room to hike, but limited parking spots. Have noticed vehicles parked on the side of the road for several days. Different ability levels for hiking and beautiful views.Written March 20, 2020
- Engaging immersive experience in a 'movie set' environment complete with sound effects, special lighting, video prompts and lots n lots of manipulative object clues. Our group of 4 adults chose the 'Pirate' adventure and were very pleased with the experience. We were 'locked' in the Captain's Cabin and given 59 minutes to escape using the clues we found in various places. If for some reason we were stumped along the way, we had to option to ask for assistance via the Monitor in each of the rooms. The hints helped us find clues, solve puzzles, arrange objects in correct order, earn keys that unlocked barrels, boxes, chests, desks and hidden shelves. We also earned extra minutes by telling a joke on demand.Written August 3, 2022
- This is an interesting tour! I found it fascinating to learn how these knives are made and some of the history of the Buck family and business. If you miss the tour, there is still a factory store and small museum upstairs with many different eras of knives displayed.
As for the tour....
Closed heal and toe shoes are required in order to walk through the factory. Currently tours are at 10, 2, and 4. You need to arrive 15 minutes before the tour to fill out some paperwork prior to the tour. Also, they don’t let children on the factory tour if under 7 years of age.Written September 2, 2021
- My out of town friends and I went to this little gem of a spa today for the first time. We were greeted by a refreshingly happy and knowledgeable staff and received excellent attention. I can't wait to have another spa date with my friends or day away by myself. Definitely worth the time and money.Written July 4, 2017
- When we were staying in the Spokane Valley area, we were looking for local products to bring back as gifts for friends. There seemed to be limited gifts shops in Spokane Valley, so we decided to take a little drive to Huckleberry Thicket. It was easily accessible from the highway exit. It had plenty of free parking. The shop was filled with area souvenirs and gifts. There was a wide variety of huckleberry products -- not just food items but soaps, creams, and candles. There were a lot of other items beyond the huckleberry products including clothing and ornaments. Prices seemed just a little cheaper than some other places, though we did leave with almost $100 of items. Staff was friendly and helpful.Written October 25, 2021
- My wife and I play here the most frequently. For starters, we play for about 40% less than we spend at the Spokane Ciy/County courses (their pricing is not conducive for retirees). Second, they act like they are glad to have you as a customer, even if you're not a "good 'ol boy" regular. And when our round is completed, they have a bar and restaurant you wouldn't be embarrassed to meet friends at. Food is very good.Written April 23, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Post Falls
- The best outdoor activities in Post Falls according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all outdoor activities in Post Falls on Tripadvisor
- The most popular things to do in Post Falls with kids according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all kid friendly things to do in Post Falls on Tripadvisor