47 places sorted by traveler favorites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Showing results 1-30 of 47
What travelers are saying
- A very beautiful lake where you can find coffee shops and restaurants suitable for brunch, lunch and sometimes dinner because not all of them open till night! A nice area to relax and listen to the sound of the waves in the lake! It’s highly recommended!!!Written August 19, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lovely state park. Spent a day there where we did a hike, took in the views, and had our picnic lunch near one of the beaches.Written August 17, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Love this place! My family has been coming here for over 30 years. It’s a quintessential Idaho experience. They are doing a wonderful job of refurbishing and maintaining Burgdorf while being sure to “stay true to the soul” of the place.Written October 17, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Went during the summer. Rode the ski lift to the top of the mountain which had incredible views! The only slightly disappointing thing was that there were only two connected trails open, so we didn’t get to do as much as we were hoping.Written August 17, 2023
- Kinda on the spendy side but worth seeing the smiles and laughs out of the teenagers. Enjoyed the full 2 hour time slot. Liked that they limit how many people can buy tickets. Keeps the line shorter.Written February 16, 2021
- The ice bumper cars was really fun. My son who's 5 was able to drive one himself and I did it too and we had a good time. It was $9 each for 13 mins I believe. I definitely recommend if you are in McCall with kids, plus in right in town so you can get food or drinks before or after.Written November 2, 2022
- Beautiful course lousy carts; Dirty and not running well. I’m sure that contributed to my partner’s frustration with his game Staff was friendly and helpful.Written August 7, 2023
- Park is in downtown so great location. Small beach area but lots of grass. People don't go by the rules regarding pets on the beach though. Gross.
Great place to people watch and lounge around. People are also not abiding by the mask mandate currently in place which it's sad to see so many people not care.Written September 12, 2020
- Stopped by the farmer’s market and picked up some fruit & veg as well as a lemon-huckleberry loaf, some cookies, and a jam. Definitely worth a stop if you’re in town!Written August 14, 2023
- A couple of friends and I stumbled upon Bear Basin while in McCall. It was our first day cross country skiing for the season and we were all very rusty. Our instructor, Ian, was an incredible teacher; engaging, helpful and talented...some say his skiing brings tears to their eyes. We were all different skill sets (complete beginner, intermediate, and advanced skier who had done a long distance races before). Ian made sure that all of us left a better skier! Nobody felt bored, left behind, or discouraged. I highly recommend Ian as an instructor and Bear Basin for cross country skiing! We can’t wait to be back again! Tell Ed we sent ya!Written February 26, 2020
- Taking a day trip to McCall, we were looking for places to visit while in town. This is a short drive from downtown. It is open to the public and free. You can let yourself in and walk around at your leisure.Written July 17, 2022
- I have taken my great grand daughter here several times. Nice place to picnic or just swim in the lake. Nice beach.Written July 27, 2020
- 3 nines-Aspen,Birch and Cedar. Played all 3 and enjoyed them all. All in great shape. Lots of trees so stay straight. Cedar has some sand traps the others dont. Great price for what you get. Looking forward to going back.Written August 25, 2023
- This is a good afternoon destination for a hike. We had a pleasant walk in and a pleasant walk out. There are a lot of nice hiking trails in the McCall area, and this is one of them. I recommend it for younger children but not babies, unless you like carrying them.Written March 7, 2020
- After a stroll through McCall this small park on Payette Lake's edge has some benches to sit and relax on or the grassy area under the trees cools you down on a hot day. Clean restroom too! Great place to take in the views of the lake, mountains and town.Written October 8, 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about McCall
McCall Attractions Information
|Wednesday 2:49 AM|