Points of Interest & Landmarks
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
55 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 55
What travelers are saying
- Very breezy day and we spent time in Japanese garden area and walked about a mile along the falls. Stayed in hotel along greenbelt and walked to dinnerWritten May 13, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Went here for Fourth of July prior to Covid. LOTS of people, fire works were VERY late, because it doesn’t get dark until 10PM. Folks were mostly orderly and friendly to one another. The fireworks show was pretty good, not great, but the venue was outstanding. Lots of room to spread out up and down the river area for miles. Downtown area is magnificent, lots of outside activities going on. This is my only time here and it was summer. Winter may be different, but I think it would also be enjoyable in a different way 🤷♂️😄Written July 12, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It is a pretty small zoo. But the price is very cheap and everyone that works there is very friendly. We are from alabama so it was cool seeing the different types of animal they have there that we don’t have at the zoos around us. I would say it’s definitely worth a trip if you have a couple hours you want to burn.Written May 31, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great, short stop. We actually specifically drove to this site from Idaho Falls after realizing a lot of sites we wanted to see are closed on Sundays (keep this in mind when planning your trip!). We went in the morning, specifically due to the lower temps. Lots of informational signs throughout the walk. Our two girls, ages 10 &12, were eagerly reading them to learn about the history of the lava flow the ecology of the area. It doesn’t take a ton of time, approx 30 min, but a good, short activity.Written July 25, 2021
- Beautiful sculpture highlight wildlife from the western United States. The water is only turned off when it is too windy and would create a hazard.Written June 28, 2022
- We made a stop at the museum in our way to Montana. It was wonderful to see they had the Genghis Khan exhibition. The staff are very helpful and nice. They explain to you everything you need to know. The museum has different exhibitions during the year. Make sure you stop at if it’s in your way !Written July 2, 2022
- This is such a fun little spot. It's full of little nooks and crannies and nice views of the river. Fun for all ages, but those with mobility challenges or who are not sure of foot will not be able to enjoy all it has to offer. Fun for children. A quick "Let's just see it all" will take about 20 minutes, but I suggest packing some snacks or a thermos of your favorite cuppa and plan on hanging out for a bit. It was not at all crowded when we were there on May 31, but "your mileage may vary" during peak tourist season.Written May 31, 2022
- This museum offers a wide range of displays that will surely interest all that enter. The highlight of the visit were the owners, Jim and Nida. Their passion and knowledge was inspirational and I am thankful to have met them. “It was meant to be” as Nida says.Written July 20, 2022
- It is a great place to watch a baseball game. The seats allow you to see the action. The food is good.Written February 11, 2020
- This place is great! Not only are there memorials to check out, but there is a playground and huge trees for kids to climb. It is also nice to walk on the path and enjoy nature. It also has a Frisbee golf course! This is a great place for tourists who want to do a cheap but fun activity in Idaho Falls , ID.Written November 14, 2020
- We are a child care center. We take the children on field trips once a week in the summer months. A favorite is the Art Museum. There they give the children art lessons and explain the art work to them. The children are developing a great interest in art. They love the lessons. The lessons are very age appropriate. The Museum has a room where the children can use their imagination with the learning toys there. It is all a hands on experience.Written October 9, 2019
- We joined family at the park in the season of autumn. Leaves turning on the trees were beautiful. The park is very spacious. The boys loved the skateboard area. We used one of the shelters for our family gathering. The little zoo at the park is very fun for the kids. It’s a lovely park.Written October 10, 2020
- I remember first hearing about the new East Idaho Aquarium and my first thought was, "I my gosh! Let's go!" There weren't as many exhibits then as there are now, but it was still as exciting then as it was now. I love how it is so interactive and hands on. The volunteers and workers there are super nice and very helpful. I would definitely recommend this to families, couples, individuals you name it.Written November 14, 2020
- Very drinkable. Indoor and outdoor space. No food as far as we saw. But a good place to stop for a quick beer.Written October 29, 2020
- This isn’t a large place but the space they do have is packed with various activities. They have a large kids’ slide indoors, interactive exhibits including a green screen and art activities. There is a lot more to do than I would have thought, but I would say you could spend 3-4 hours max and then you would be out of things to do. My kids loved it!Written October 8, 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about Idaho Falls