- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
6 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- My wife, daughter and I rented bikes and explored the canal trail. The trail and canal is beautiful, well maintained and historical.Written October 9, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The Augusta Canal is a great recreational spot and this rental place makes it very easy to enjoy. They had our kayaks ready when we got there and were waiting to take the kayaks back at the end of the self-guided trip.
There were people at each end to help us and make the trip enjoyable.Written November 7, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Fun times with the family. Make sure to view their daily specials in the website to save a bit and play more.Written June 29, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Absolutely the best! We got lucky, the owner was in and she definitely takes pride in her work. We rented bikes at an amazing rate - $ 20 for the day! She even fitted the bikes for us- were a taller family. She was so pleasant and offered suggestions, helmets, water, and baskets if you need them. We rode from the rental all the way into The city of Augusta and back. The owner provides recommendations, maps and encourages you to call while out if you have questions. Since our son works at Ft. Gordon, we will definitely be back again. Highly recommendWritten August 9, 2022
- The kids had a great time playing.. There were about 15 of us that went with the kids.. The only part I would complain about is the food.. You have to go to the register at the front to order any food, drinks, etc.. But they don't tell you that when it clearly says "order food here" at the food counter. Then, you have to go to the food counter to pick up your food. There was maybe 3 or 4 people working, and they were busy!! There was no sense of a line at all, people were just standing around trying to figure out where to order. They need to have more staff and better organization.Written May 30, 2019
Martinez Attractions Information
|Local Time||Saturday 2:02 AM|