- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
54 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 54
What travelers are saying
- The staff is great; they held the tour for us (on the hour every hour) a few minutes so we didn't miss out. The tour is of the original home and it was interesting. We were allowed to go into a lot of rooms upstairs and downstairs. We've been to much better plantation homes in the Nashville area, but for Georgia, this was pretty good. Hard to imagine there were once 350 slaves here. Good history lesson.Written September 20, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lovely campground. Clean bathrooms but dated. Nice swim area. Great Lake. Perfect for bike riding. Very relaxing. Lots of birds and bunnies. Very dusty due to dirt roads. Quiet. Friendly staff.Written May 8, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It was enjoyable but very quick. Did the free 15min tour but was more like 5min which is fine. Got a free sip of rum which was nice. Ended up buying a bottle for my husband.Written July 9, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a beautiful street. Many of the homes are victorian style. A nice section to drive through. The downtown of Brunswick wasn't impressive. A few shops and eateries. There is a park on the waterfront if you walk down on the water front. Is popular with homeless also as most towns will have.Written August 3, 2019
- It all started with finding a new sailboat which happened to be on the hard in Brunswick Landing Marina.I called in and spoke with Matt the manager.He was most helpfull with people he knew that he trusted and they could help me get this boat ready to be shipped to Canada.Well it's been 2 months with many conversations and solutions to normal things that come up when you are 16 hours drive away and starting from another country.The setting there is beautiful if you are lucky enough to keep a boat there,it is a beautiful Marina with professional staff.
FIVE STARS here!!
Allan VelenosiWritten July 27, 2022
- Well all of you that are negative should know this is not Vegas. It's a way to get you gambling fix when you can't get to a real casino. I have been on this boat many times! Lost a few dollars, but just to be able to sit down at the tables and play cards and meet some really nice people is why I keep going back. The social distancing is on you! Wear you masks and keep yourself protected. Stay away from the 3 card! Pierre will take all your money. Make sure you take you some Dramamine (2) and you will have a nice trip. Good Luck guys!!!!Written February 11, 2021
- It is a small pull over and has a great view of the tidal basin and marsh. If you blink you miss it. Its a wonderful place to soak it in and take some nice photos. It was cold so didnt see any animals.Written January 10, 2021
- Very clean adn well kept facility. Onr can use the restrooms and/or get fliers of area atrractions. Staff smailing and friendly. Walk outside and you can see various art and markers while stretching your legs. I liked the Brunswick Stew marker= classicWritten April 15, 2022
- Enjoyed the historic nature of this gem. A farmers market with a variety of offerings, old three mast schooner ship( for sale), musicial instruments in a park, original Brunswick Stew pot(photo op), and genuinely nice people.
Well worth the detour. Look for the Lovers Oak and Historic Courthouse while you are in Brunswick, Ga.Written September 6, 2020
- Living 70 miles or more from big city culture venues, the Ritz serves as our go to for classic films, musical theater, a yearly series of both performing, visual and musical art. Its our oases and provides a dose of culture when other venues are just too far away. And of course, we learn something new, grab a nutritious bite on the Ritz "Dinner and a Movie" nights, and delight in Heather and Co's pre-movie talks about how and why the movie was ever made, and who in the production helped make it so wonderful. Grab a monthly schedule and join us for a little culture in the Golden Isles.Written July 19, 2019
- We were told by others about this courthouse while visiting Lovers Oak, so we headed that way and were not disappointed. There are a lot of older beautiful homes alsoWritten June 18, 2019
- The tour was fabulous! We learned so much about Brunswick and had so much fun. Our guides knowledge was extensive and she was lovely to spend time with!Written June 12, 2021
- I arrived on a Saturday and unable to go inside. But the architecture was beautiful. It was established in 1886. Next time I pass through Brunswick, I hope to visit the inside.Written March 20, 2022
- Next to the water on a beautiful day meet the most friendliest people, the selection was awesome of fruits and vegetables, to plants to homemade items. My friend and I were passing thru and enjoyed our time spent there.A relaxing fun day!Written April 3, 2018
- The mall is in sad shape. Dont even know why I even bother to come over here. Looks alot there would be alot of stores but it is mostly just empty.Written January 24, 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Brunswick
Brunswick Attractions Information
|Number of Reviews||2,206|
|Number of Photos||1,412|
|Local Time||Tuesday 1:03 PM|