Game & Entertainment Centers • Miniature Golf
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
9 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- My family of 7 had an incredible visit. We had the full experience, mini golf, mining, and fishing. What a great time! Geza, the owner, was hospitable and extremely helpful. He loves his business and appreciates his customers. We spent most of the day there and will go back next time we’re in the area. The woman that ran the gem mining area was so knowledgeable and it was obvious she loves helping people. Awesome place!!Written October 28, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had an amazing time with all of my friends up here on vacation and service was incredible!! Highly recommend!Written May 30, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Got the bubba bucket (I think that’s what it’s called) and “mined” for over an hour with my hubby. Was so much fun! Great and unique experience which is much appreciated these days. See pics for our haul!Written December 30, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great family time. Grandkids loved the indoor mini golf. We enjoyed it so much we played a second time. Owner/manager very pleasant and helpful. I would recommend this especially if it's raining or stifling got!Written August 1, 2022
- So much fun! Looking for something to do that both mom and dad and the two kids would enjoy. We teamed up parents vs kids (which kids enjoyed plotting against us) and then girls vs boys. Our host John, was great! Grounds were perfect for playing and equipment well maintained. Would highly recommend planning an outing here!!!!Written June 22, 2022
- So the entire experience comes down to 3 stars (could have even been 2 stars), but with a few tweaks this could have been 5 stars. The missing stars are a simple fix and fall squarely on the lack of management oversight.
Let's get to the 5 star parts - The staff were very friendly and helpful (Kobe & Max). The course is amazing. The kids had an amazing time. That is where it ends.
Let's get to where things go bad. Some of these you can correct, because apparently the management doesn't. Even though you have to use your hands to gray on to steel cables, they provide no gloves. Bring your own. Make sure they are tight fitting type of work gloves. It will make the course easier. The bathrooms had no power (lights). Also the price is pretty expensive especially if you can only handle the lower level. Out of the 20 people that were there, only 3 were able to complete the 2nd level and only two the 3rd level. So you are paying $50-$60 for 20 minutes on level 1. In comparison you can do a 2 hour rafting trip for the same amount and a 2 hour tubing for $11. They should have a $20 option (level 1 only). Now I know what the management is thinking. Most people will only pay the level 1 price and we will lose money, but it is good customer service and you will get more repeat business. For example, next time we go , I would pay the $20 to do level 1, but I am not going to pay $60 again.
Now here is the most disturbing lack of oversight. There was no water available. Not even for sale until a worker ran out and got some which of course was hot because it hadn't been refrigerated. We were climbing in 90 degree sunny weather with no access to water. I have been on multiple zipline and climbing tours. Throughout the process there was always a orange cooler with cups available along the way with water. It would be a simple and cheap addition to have a cooler with water waiting for you at each level. Again this is a simple fix that any good manager would do if they were actually onsite and was involved in customer service. These issues make me not want to use this company for their other adventures (rafting & zipline). Whoever is running this part of the adventure empire is hurting their brand.
Sp bring your own water, gloves and flashlight for the bathrooms and your experience should be a 4-5 star one.Written August 5, 2022
- This was an exciting and unusual little adventure. Colby and crew were great to work with. Even though none of us had been "flying" before we quickly noticed we had varying abilities/aptitudes which they easily accommodated. Everyone left feeling satisfied and happy. I would totally do it again.Written July 22, 2016
- We travel every year for spring break and out tradition is staying at cabins. One of our biggest joys is taking the kids gem mining. While we were early in the season this was a must stop for whatever time of the year it might be! Both the owners were very knowledgeable and helpful. They took the time to explain about the gems my kids found and explained the area to my family. Comparable, this place is well within the price range. We got the $60 bucket and it was full of great gems between to kids. It is evident that they are growing this business and I would say it would have to be because of how friendly and awesome they were! If we are back in the area, we will return!!Written April 20, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Blue Ridge
- These are the best places for budget-friendly game & entertainment centers in Blue Ridge:See more budget-friendly game & entertainment centers in Blue Ridge on Tripadvisor