- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
10 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Small green space with lots of amenities. There’s an extensive horseshoe area, small skateboard court, softball field, playground, picnics, restrooms, etc.Written November 16, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Fields had quite a few divots, otherwise it seemed ok. Lots of parking, shade over the bleachers, restrooms.Written November 16, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Over the last 14 years, I have taken many groups of teenagers to play laser tag all around central Florida...this is by FAR the best one I have ever played. This two-story arena is fun and clean. The equipment is top notch. The selfie function on the gun, so you take a picture at the beginning of the round, is awesome. It allows you to instantly see a picture of who shot you and where they shot you. The GameZone is huge and has a variety of games for all ages and skill levels. Bowling was great, as always. Overall it is a great family fun center that has something for everyone! I will be going back this weekend!Written January 19, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My sons and I go in to the range about once a month to brush up on our skills as well as to talk with the staff. They always answer our questions and provide helpful tips.
This is a family friendly place; children ages 5+ can use the range with an adult.Written December 21, 2017
- We went to see Bad Boys for Life. Great movie!! Place was clean. Popcorn good . A bit pricy as per food.Written February 10, 2020
- I'm not very artistic however I had a great time at this place. Our instructor was very patient and walked us through The whole painting. Will certainly be going again in the future.Written December 11, 2019
- Went here for my daughters 14th birthday party. The location is easy to find right in downtown Winter Haven. The artist was awesome very patient and helpful. You can bring your own refreshments and music the whole day was just relaxing and perfect. All of the paintings turned out so great everyone was very happy with the outcome. I would totally do this again. They also have couples classes and other things. I will definitely be back there again. There is a lot of talent there.Written June 9, 2016
- Beautiful wide open spaces, walking path, playground, soccer fields, restrooms. Very pretty but right next to a shooting range so it won’t be quiet.Written May 5, 2020
- This paintball field is nothing like it was when it was Action paintball. They ran this thing into the ground! Let’s start off with the building unclean nasty bathrooms looks like you walked into dirty Porta John. The front counter has nothing for sale and is very un-kept. The staff are nice and friendly but the owner here is a major problem behavioral wise. The field have broken glass a few rusty barrels metal debris in them. There is 3 fields first field you come across is not bad but needs major work. The 2 field has a very poor design also a old bus that is so rusty that if you got in it you could breakthrough the rusty floorboard. The 3rd field is a very small airball field that it’s not blown up half the time and really is just way to small and the setup is just sad. You get what you pay for here. There are positive but very few. Now the owner is going to try and post back saying what ever but all I have to ask is go there and take a look for yourself just be safe and watch out if you go. Good luck.
Ps. Watch the YouTube video when it was action paintball you will be shocked.Written February 18, 2022