- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- Elin is GREAT!!! A morning stretch that gets you going! She says little things that you remember the rest of the day...."Walk tall"Written January 10, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The facial is much more than just a facial. The heated bed instantly relaxes you. The creams and serums are velvety and lightly scented. And, best of all, as you are waiting for each potion to do it's work, you are treated to shoulder, arm, feet and calf massage. At the end, you have melted into the bed.Written April 4, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I went to the 417 Tamiami Trail S, Venice location last week for a Zumba class and could not find it. I called the owner and found it is now inside the Fred Astaire Dance Studio at 200 Tamiami Trail N, Venice. I don't want anyone to have the same problem I had. Their website is not updated and the schedule on it is incorrect anyhow. It is best to contact Mary Lynn at 941-685-8445 if you plan on going.
It is a fun class and plenty of people go, parking is limited in the lot but street parking is available.Written January 17, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- One day my daughter called at 5:00pm from her job in tears and asked if I could get us a massage and facial somewhere for the next day! She was stressed to the hilt, from her very stressful job. Seeing what time it was I knew I wouldnot find any spas open. So I got on the computor and started to look for someone with email or textes.
I found Venice Day Spa and it had a email and I emailed them explaining what I needed and could they help us out. Shortley after I sent it a nice young lady emailed me back saying she would forward my request and should hear from them at 8:00am when they opened. Sure enough at 8:00am they called and fit us in and made my daughter very happy. This is a business that cares!Written September 9, 2019
- I have been working with Dianne for a few sessions and have a major relief from neck and back pain. Dianne is truly caring and has worked hard to improve my situation. The business is well located, and I cannot say enough about what a wonderful experience they provide. Best massage I ever had!Written November 19, 2020
- Christine was amazing!! Best massage ever and it was so peaceful and relaxing. Very clean facility and very professional. Would highly recommend! Enjoy!!Written October 8, 2021
- We recently went to Therapeutic Massage of Venice for a chair massage. Overall our experience was good and the massage was nice. The building definitely has a small business feel but is a nice facility. Manfred was very friendly but did quite a bit of talking during the massage so it was hard to fully relax and enjoy it.Written April 5, 2017
- Been passing by numerous times and didn't think of stopping in until a long car ride messed up my back. Got right in and got an appointment with Stacey. She was wonderful and worked on my shoulders and back. Definitely made things a lot better. She and the staff were extremely friendly and welcoming to a new client. Prices were very reasonable.
Definitely on my list to do next time I come back into town.
Thank you GA and Stacey.Written December 3, 2018
- "Weight Loss Sarasota, FL" "Weight Loss Venice, Fl" "Ideal Protein Sarasota, FL" & "Ideal Protein Venice, FL"My lifespan has been greatly increased due to Dr. Jason Walsh. He has personally shown me & provided me daily guidance and support. After following his direction to say I was amazed at the results is a gross understatement! The facts are I was over 300 lbs when I started and this morning I was 174.7 lbs. I feel very much alive as compared to my rather lethargic other persona. I would be happy to share the excel file I used to keep track. The hardest part is just getting the proper motivation to get started properly. This is where Dr. Walsh helped me identify what I had to look forward to. We all learn to crawl, walk and run - but only in that order. It took me a long time to get rid of my fat - lost the first hundred pounds in about nine months. The residual fat skin took a little longer to lose. Now I workout twice a week for about 30 minutes each and run twice a week for about 5K which takes about 30 minutes also (and I was a previous smoker!). I also run up & down Stone Mountain in Georgia twice every other week. Only YOU can decide if YOU want to feel alive! Dr. Jason Walsh showed me how to change my life if I wanted to. Let him show you too!Written October 21, 2013
- Girls’ weekend and we were very happy that we had our spa day here. Julie gave the most amazing, relaxing massage. In my top 5 all time best massages. Olivia’s facial was very relaxing and had a very gentle touch. The whole staff was very professional and accommodating. Enjoy the quiet room while you are there also.Written August 30, 2021
- I have been training for 3 years with Elizabeth Holland, Master Trainer, when I am in Florida each winter. A knowledgeable, compassionate and highly skilled trainer, she was able to release my Sciatic pain after just a couple sessions. I practice with her twice a week and wouldn't miss it. Whether it is Classical Pilates or GYROTONIC Movement this is the place to go when in the Venice area. The depth of her training is a gift rarely found. Not a good beach day or too many beach days? Try a session with her! You won't be disappointed!Written March 27, 2019