Top Attractions in Treasure Island
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travelers are saying
- No crowds, friendly people. Never so crowded that you can’t find a spot. Ka’Tiki and Caddy’s have refreshments; otherwise bring your own. Be sure and observe parking laws.Written September 25, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We came here for a morning stroll on the boardwalk. We were able to see abundant wildlife along the way. They had a nice dog park area where dogs can swim and play on the beach and water. Gorgeous views and great way to exercise at your own pace.Written June 12, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Oh, just go see Bucky. It takes 5 minutes, but he’s a treasure. We stopped by after having dinner at VIP Mexican (highly recommend). My 7 year old and my husband both got a big kick out of him. I love all the retro buildings in treasure island and Bucky used to be on top of a 1950s motel here. If you have littles, take the 5 minutes to pop by and say hi.Written June 6, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The experience was very enjoyable and safe. The captain and his helper were very prepared and provided a fun experience during the flight and on the boat ride in as well, sharing facts about the wildlife in the area. Would definitely recommend them!Written September 18, 2022
- What a great experience!! My girlfriend and I arrived a little early and had dinner at The Club: Treasure Island, where you depart from. We were the only ones there since we got there pretty early! Dinner and drinks were great! Then we had a few more drinks at the outside patio bar while we waited to board! Captain David and Kurt were great, knowledgeable hosts! We could not have asked for a better duo for the excursion! We were treated with dolphins while we sailed through John's Pass and eventually into the Gulf. The sunset was magnificent!! What a great 2-hour, relaxing, intimate, and enjoyable sunset cruise that I would highly recommend!Written August 22, 2022
- My husband and called same day and they were able to accommodate us. I saw Lena, not sure who my husband saw. Lena was wonderful, understand what I type of massage I was looking for. The place itself was very clean and quiet. I would highly recommend this place.Written November 20, 2021
- Where to start! How about with Barrie and that she is such a pleasure to work with ... kind, thoughtful, fun, knowledgeable, full of tips and tricks and so NICE!
We were staying in PAG's and rented a SUP and double kayak for the entire week. They delivered and picked it up. Equipment was great and it made our week even better as we spent every day out on the water!Written October 28, 2021
- Good vibe. Great band (The Griswolds) the evening we were there. Reasonable drinks. Nice crowd. Bar food was okay.Written March 21, 2022
- This is a great shop for all levels of interest. They have gifts and souvenirs of all price points and a wonderful variety of shells and other items including books, some foods, and a few toys. It is very affordably priced. The owners offer great friendly service. I try to visit every time I’m in the area. Support small business :)Written September 12, 2022
- If you need a boat charter, don't look any further. I booked Marine13 for my bachelorette party weekend and I am so happy I did. The boat was spacious, clean, and able to accommodate our large group of girls. Dean made the booking process extremely easy and was super responsive. Captain Justin and Garren seriously went ABOVE AND BEYOND to make sure our boat trip was perfect- and it truly was! We were enjoying ourselves so much, we asked to extend our time on the boat. Everyone said it was the highlight of the whole weekend. We went island hopping, swimming, snorkeling, and even saw a dolphin. I can't say enough great things!!!!Written September 26, 2022
- Great courts including pickle ball court. Open to visitors as well as residents; usually can find a match or take lessons. Good little short golf course out by the bay; well cared for and low green fees. Plenty of parking and short distance from Gulf Blvd.Written April 1, 2018
- Our party was too big for Gulf Coastin Charters to accommodate, but when asked about other companies to contact, Brian didn't hesitate to email me some names and websites. He didn't have to an no one would have known, so I thought I'd repay in kind and leave a review.Written February 7, 2022
- The owner was real informative about how to navigate the channels your out of bounds areas and some special places to see. I didn't ask about operating in the Gulf which was my fault but there is no Gulf operations for this company. If inter coastal waters is your comfort zone for operating a boat then this is the place to go. Pretty decent boats but no radio.Written July 9, 2018
- I was in Florida for 3 weeks and needed a haircut and color. I was referred to Dina at Jacqueline's by a friend. Fortunately she had a cancellation and I was able to get in. Dina was so friendly and knowledgeable. She cut and highlighted my hair. I had damage from previous highlighting at home. She worked around the damage and used a non-amonia lightener. My hair turned out great. I wish I lived closer and could have Dina do my hair all the time!Written February 7, 2021
- Always sad when a fine local business goes out of business. Was a nice convenient place to sit a spell with a brew after making a great few selections to enjoy at the beach and after dinner. Thanks for memories.Written November 1, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Treasure Island
Treasure Island Attractions Information
|Number of Reviews||3,318|
|Number of Photos||1,942|
|Local Time||Wednesday 4:04 PM|