- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- This place is so well organized, they make sure to orient you to the facility right away. Andrew and Josh showed us the tour, and gave us the lesson on how to use the harness, and the roles, and they educated us on the importance of communicating together. We had a blast climbing. This was our first time rock climbing and after 1hour we needed a break. It's not as easy as it looks for sure, but for anyone who loves puzzles this place has colour coded paths to climb and figuring it out adds more fun. Thank you guys, for this wonderful experience!Written March 14, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I have four young kids and have wanted to get them interested in ice hockey. I was able to get them individual training with retired NHL players at a very reasonable price. My kids are now in love with the game.Written November 26, 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Our family took an ornament making class together. Justin was great, very knowledgeable and patient as he helped each one of us make an ornament.Written December 6, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- 22 years ago I attend this place with my family where my elder brother was a very keen boarder… every time I’ve visited Florida since I’ve made sure I’ve called back into the skatepark just to pick up some merch.
The guys in the store are friendly and previously have allowed us to watch some of the locals skateboard etc. if I could board I would have ago but i can’t so I will just watch from afar.
Keep up the good work here, I hope to see the park again in future years and maybe next time my son can get involvedWritten June 12, 2022
- My best friend and I visited The Candle Pour while I was showing her around Downtown Tampa—it was completely impromptu, but we were curious and wanted to do something special. It turned out God led us to the perfect place! The staff were extremely friendly and knowledgeable about the art of blending aromas, and we ended up with unique products to take home. I'd definitely like to go again!Written January 3, 2023
- If you’re in Tampa and want to try something different, the archery range is a ton of fun. My husband, sister and I came in town for a concert and wanted to try something new. We didn’t want to spend too much money as we had just played top golf and had a concert we were going to that night. We found this place through trip advisor and with the $20 per person price tag, we had to give it a try. The bow and arrows rental comes included in the $20. They were very accommodating and did not mind showing us newbies what to do. We would love to give it another try when we come back to town again!Written August 12, 2019
- Me and my husband enjoyed our evening celebrating his bday. It's very easy to catch on and the teachers are awesome. We will be sure to return with more family and friends.Written December 13, 2017
- We had an absolutely awesome time their website was easy to use and friendly and the owners were outstanding. Make sure you bring your favorite libation. The black light art was really fun.Written June 22, 2022
- We had a blast.! Great place to spend with family and/or friends. Bring you wine, some snacks and relax. You dont have to be an artist to paint, they will guide you step by step. Thank you for a great experience.Written August 4, 2016
- Instructors are well trained with a huge smile on their face, the facility has 31Ft ceilings. The environment is always light and fun and safe; students are alway encouraging and lift each other up! Everyone is so kind and humble. The owners are amazing, the staff are always ready to answer any questions, the teachers are always very up lifting! Come FLY WITH THE AERIAL DRAGONS!Written May 14, 2019
- I was looking for a fun outing for my daughter's birthday this year and came across The Potter's Shed. I am so glad we went! Josie, owner and helper extraordinaire, was so welcoming and pleasant to work with. She answered all our questions about the different finishes and made excellent recommendations once we made our decision. The process we chose (bubble finish) is super easy and finishes up beautifully! There are a wide variety of pieces to chose from and paints as well. Josie can provide stencils, etc., to help you create your one of a kind masterpiece! The cost is very reasonable. We had a lovely time together at The Potter's Shed and would recommend it to families, friends, or couples. It would make a great group activity!Written December 21, 2019
- Went ro Muse for help with my dry and sponge hair. My hair was feeezy and orange. Monica the color soecialist worked on my hair and it turned out amazing. I had a keratin job done and my hair looks amazing. I am si greatful. Totally recommend it!!Written January 16, 2020
- I came to DMSA without knowing Salsa at all. I learned quickly with Maria because she focuses on the details that matter, and makes sure you leave her studio dancing like a pro- even if you’re only in town on vacation! Great instructor!Written September 23, 2020