- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
91 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 91
What travelers are saying
- This is a casual shopping area with a range of restaurants. Outdoor seating is available at a number of restaurants, with shade and fans featured.Written July 7, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This market is full of food choices and well designed. The Hemingway has delish Cuban sandwiches and vibe. Has a central area to sit and eat with good atmosphere and vibe,Written June 19, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a hidden germ. Nice, attractive gardens, with chairs, tables, benches for you and your love one to enjoy the beautiful water fountain in the middle of this area.Written May 8, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We did the seafood cooking class & it was very enjoyable. We were disappointed that it wasn’t hands-on and we thought it was, but the meal was wonderful. The dessert was less than spectacular and I would never order it in a restaurant. Every other course that we ate was absolutely wonderful. The wine pairings were well chosen and delicious. Michele was a great hostess, server.
The chefs used loud voices and you could hear what they were saying. This is good, unlike Sur la Table, or you can barely hear anything the chef is saying as he instructs.
It was disappointing that the video system and the monitors did not work, so we couldn’t see close-up what they were doing as they prepared and cooked the food.
Publix aprons you really need to fix that!
It would be good if you could teach a hands-on cooking class on the weekends (on a Saturday would be perfect or Sunday afternoon) because those of us who work Monday through Friday and live far away can’t drive that far to spend hours in a cooking class and on a school night!Written August 7, 2022
- You can tell this mall is a bit on the older side—as a couple of its anchoring stores have left and are now vacant eye sores on the property—but that didn’t stop my family (which included a couple of teens) from having a nice time shopping and browsing.
Tampa doesn’t offer much in the way of great mall options but this was a sufficient location to do some general shopping.Written July 1, 2022
- Always wanted to try working glass and never realized this was so accessible. Super fun and easy for someone with no experience to try. Justin was very friendly and helpful as a teacher. Perfect present for my artsy daughter, would definitely recommend for anyone!Written December 19, 2021
- Reviews pretty much do not recommend going to this mall, but my teenage girls like it! There aren't too many stores, but we got a lot for our money.Written March 19, 2019
- We enjoyed our visit to the Saturday Market (especially the banana bread!- Don't miss that!). They had a good selection of vendors - we might have purchased more if we weren't flying home with carry-on luggage only.Written February 23, 2022
- Great great great customer service. Ana was very well dressed and professional at the same time. She showed me all the promotions, was friendly, and funny. I have been others duty free store and had never enjoyed my shopping time so well. Nice store, and clean. 👍🏻Written August 25, 2018
- Last minute grabs a must. Its the last place to get the coconut patties before returning to the snow in Michigan!Written February 9, 2020
- At first looks, I was not impressed with this venue. It's an older family home, which was converted to an art space in 1995. It is directly across the street, which looks more like an alley, from a railroad track.
I was pleasantly surprised when I got inside though. It is a "Black Box" theater which holds only 36 patrons. The seating is tiered, and the acoustics are amazing. Once you enter, there is a very small reception area, which served as a bar for Fringe. I'm not sure that liquor and beer are served there all the time though. The prices were reasonable, and the drinks were quite strong.
Parking can be a challenge. There is a grassy area between the street and the railroad tracks. As it was raining, I decided against this. In addition, as I stated, the street is more like an alley. If 2 cars tried to pass, one would have to drive on the grass.
They do not have a website that I could find, however they are on Facebook. I would not hesitate to see a show here again, and have already seen 2 here!Written May 7, 2018
- It is higher priced then it's sister store's , And I have been to all three of them . My favorite is the one in Bradenton, the prices on the bric-a -brac are lower then the one in Tampa . I don't know what it is with those store's in that area . I guess they think that because the Base is located there and Bayshore that they need to have the prices set high. Or maybe it's high rent don't know. They are called Thrift Shop's for a reason. And the jewerly price there (ouch ) real gold . You could probably get cheaper in a pawn shop.Written August 18, 2020
- Had a lot of antiques for everyone from high end to reasonable prices. Had two floors top floor had a leak but was still able to walk around.Written July 13, 2018
- A trip to Clearwater and not stopping at Ron Jon's would be a mistake. They have a very local vibe to the store and the staff are always friendly and courteous, Great job RON JON's. If you need a hat, t-shirt, or tank top, they have it all.
Don't miss the ladies and kids store next door, a great addition.Written July 16, 2017
- Came across this little gem by chance. Chatted with the friendly owner, he knew his books and more than willing to share his information and his love of books. He encouraged me to check out the shelves and ask if there was a book he could help me find. It was worth the stop to me just to talk to him, listen to his stories and those of his books. Store is filled with History and not just that found in books. Thankful I stopped in for a look.Written December 24, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Tampa
- These are the best places for groups seeking shopping in Tampa:See more shopping for groups in Tampa on Tripadvisor