Historic Walking Areas • Gardens
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- We took a guided tour to learn about the plants and the rich history of the gardens. I highly recommend a tour to get the most out of your experience. The views were spectacular of the the bay and the gardens . I took a ton of pictures! The gardens were getting ready for their upcoming Tiffany show. So we saw a few artists working on their exhibits. The koi pond was absolutely beautiful with it's lush greenery and waterfall. The fish were huge and obviously well fed. The water is dyed black to keep the koi safe from the birds of prey. All I could think of is how to improve my garden at home. I certainly got lots of ideas. It is a perfect place to escape the everyday and experience the beauty of nature. Give yourself a couple of hours so you can sit on one of the many benches and enjoy the scenery.Written January 28, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This little zoo is perfect for anyone. Plenty of opportunity to interact with a lot of the animals.. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable , they were really polite and willing to answer questions. Definitely worth a visit.Written November 17, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- No one would ever know a treasure of gardens is tucked into a wooded lot on the Blvd of the Arts. I happened to be there on one of the days when the volunteers were hard at work in the butterfly garden--they were so pleasant and informative. All the areas were delightful.Written July 3, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great little stop off. Kept my kids (9 and 5.5) busy for around an hour or so. They offered a small craft and the staff was friendly. My kids enjoyed exploring the property and the rope swing the best. Nice hidden gem.Written March 22, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Sarasota
- These are the best places for kid-friendly gardens in Sarasota:See more gardens for kids in Sarasota on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for couples seeking gardens in Sarasota:See more gardens for couples in Sarasota on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly gardens in Sarasota:See more budget-friendly gardens in Sarasota on Tripadvisor