- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
4 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- Nice beachfront park access. Parking fees grrrr.....$2.50 per hour.
There are restrooms, picnic shelter and volleyball courts on the beach.
We wanted to come back and watch a sunset but missed out because I was tired of paying parking fees. There is no where in St. Petersburg to walk on the beach for free unless you stay at a beachfront resort or hotel.Written August 20, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- The Spa Beach Park houses the Spa Beach Bistro on the new St. Petersburg Pier. There's a nice manmade beach there and a place to buy drinks and pizza. The plaza often has music. When we were there, the music was too loud, but the mushrooms on the pizza were authentic. Additionally, the beach was a pleasant stop from which to end the water for swimming -- either freestyle, back crawl, or miscellaneous.Written April 14, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This beach my not be your cup of tea, but it might be your can of Bud. Rules are relaxed and weekend can get a little crazy. I prefer this beach on weekday afternoons to go paddle boarding. If you are snobbish, offended easily by others with differing views on life and think your way of life or view of the world is the only correct one then you may want to find a different beach to go to on weekends for sure. If you are ok sharing the beach with Redneck trucks and Latin immigrants and local Kayakers, Fishermen, and people just out to enjoy themselves you will find the freedoms exercised on this beach refreshing. Having your car handy for picnics is a plus but unfortunately you better check for dog poop before you layout your blanket. No real services here but Getaway Restaurant and Bar is within a reasonable walking distance or just drive your car down the rough sandy access road.Written May 6, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Nava Yoga Studio is a very special place. Everyone of the instructors is exceptional and very qualified. Their instruction is gentle, clear and welcomes their students to open to the possibilities for their highest personal yogic experience with them.
They have varied levels of classes via zoom and in studio and the schedule that suits all. Truly a sanctuary in the St. Petersburg area.Written September 21, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.