Art Galleries • Speciality Museums
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
68 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 68
What travelers are saying
- This is a beautiful indoor and outdoor art gallery that predominantly features glass art. The collection and gallery itself are lovely. The outdoor gallery is very beautiful and relaxingWritten October 6, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Williams park is in the center of everything and walking distance to waterfront and hundreds of shops and restaurants, the Saturday morning market offers a pleasant shopping experience from small vendors from fresh fruit and veggies, specialty food items clothing and more all in a pleasant outdoor atmosphereWritten September 12, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A really great museum of glass art. We have visited Chihuly exhibits all over the USA and this is among the top collections.Written August 8, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lots to choose from in this gallery featuring local artists. Art in all sizes, and price ranges, whether you are looking for a gift, or souvenir or something to add to your collection.Written September 17, 2022
- My wife and I were here today for the first time. We usually go to the Westfield Countryside Mall when an indoor mall is what we are looking for. But we decided to try something new and visit the more distant Tyrone Square Mall.
This mall has Macy's, Dillard's, JC Penney, Dick's Sporting Goods, H&M, Hollister, Lids, GameStop, Victoria's Secret, Pandora, Bath & Body Works, Aeropostale, Rainbow, and dozens of other retail stores. They also have many restaurants including Hooters, Buffalo Wild Wings, Chili's, Red Robin, Bonefish Grill, and the Longhorn Steakhouse. The food court has a Charley's Griled Subs, China Max, Perry's BBQ, Chick-fil-A, Maki of Japan, and places for pizza and Greek fare. Services at the mall include a nail salon and massage place.
The Tyrone Square Mall is a good spot for shopping, dining, and spending time on a cloudy, cold and/or rainy day.Written March 21, 2021
- We were told to look all we wanted, take as much time as we wanted, the whole building was accessible (it is a large building) . Folks working on their clay were friendly and inviting. Lots of fascinating art to see!Written February 7, 2022
- So much to see and admire but a very tight squeeze and not nearly enough mirrors. Also the staff can be a bit snippy when you need help with a price. Yes there are signs eveyrwhere but I'm not sure they realize how hard it is to find and focus on these signs when so much is demanding your attention. How hard is it to politely and patiently say the price (yes, I know, 50 times a day but so what?)Written February 22, 2020
- This house has a great collection of pottery, jewelry, apparel, and other textiles. It is a nice place to shop and sit out on the front porch to drink a hot coffee or other beverage or snack.Written January 9, 2021
- or, maybe 3 Daughters is tucked away next to Five Deuces. This is the Art District along 22 Street South. This Galleria is just the beginning of a great art experience.Written May 28, 2019
- The museum is small, but very informative. The day we visited, the owner/sculptor Jon Hair was there and gave my wife and I a informative tour on how the process of making a bronze is done. Jon has creative numerous commissioned bronze pieces are are ENORMOUS! Not all are in that category, but theWritten September 16, 2018
- We had a lot of fun and really learned a lot Charlie and Kayla are alot if fun. We got to make a summer bowl and a winter bowl.Written June 27, 2019
- On a quick side trip from the beach, we discovered this little gem. Amy and Michele are super friendly and their store has a lot of beachy, one of a kind items at really affordable prices!Written June 16, 2021
- These shops have a wide ranging array of items at reasonable prices mostly. My 2 favorites were REFOUND and Janet's. Refound has unusual things and a great selection of Vintage Jewelry. Janet's is much larger could take at least 3-4 hours to tour properly because they have some of everything (but not much jewelry).Written December 29, 2018
- Large antique mall. This space was once a Bank, it has been converted into a very large antique mall with a great variety of different types of antiques and vintage collectibles.Written December 7, 2017
- Go check out all the Morean Clay Centers - especially the clay coop in the old train depot. I’m taking home to Nashville lots of nice pieces from the artists in residences there. I loved the tour. They are friendly and open their spaces completely to you. Go check it all out.Written March 21, 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about St. Petersburg