- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 116
What travelers are saying
- This nice old lighthouse has 165 steps to take you to the top for a nice view of the area. The lighthouse keepers residence just beside it is a very nice and very spacious buildingWritten December 2, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very close to the main square of St. Augustine and the historic St. George St. The oldest fort in the US was established nearly 500 years ago. I walked through history in about an hour. Self guided tours are well marked in nice displays. This is a must see in St. Augustine.Written December 2, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Cheyenne did a great job of sharing interesting information about Flagler and the remarkable buildings he originally built as an outrageously expensive experience for the uber rich.Written December 5, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great Spirits. The tour is self guided and they have numerous samples. They have new whiskies since we were there in April but the Port is still the hubby’s favorite. I really liked the sample of Rum with the mixer that was provided on the tour so i bought both. Pet friendly and the staff is very nice.Written December 2, 2022
- We drove on the A1A from Ormond beach to Saint Augustine. It’s a beautiful ride. It took us about an hour and a half, stopping at various places.Written November 23, 2022
- Our 2nd time to visit…we just love coming to the St. Augustine Wild Reserve! What makes this place truly special is the love all the staff and volunteers have for these beautiful animals. You get to hear stories about how each one came to their rescue facility and fun facts about their personalities. We especially love seeing those big cats cozying up to the fence to get their scratches and attention…adorable! Best wild reserve I’ve ever been to due to the personal nature of the tour and the obvious care and attention each animal receives!Written December 6, 2022
- This was fun for adults and kids. It's short, but the tour guides make it fun. The history of this building and the hands-on experience makes this worth a stop on your trip to St. Augustine.Written November 25, 2022
- This is my 3rd or 4th time visiting the Alligator Farm but it’s been a few years. This was my first time with my 2 granddaughters- 3 and 20 months. It was fun, but they were done after about an hour and a half. They were only interested in the alligators and crocodiles for a while and feeding them was fun. We arrived too late for the 12:00 show and they were ready to go before the 3:-show. The prices have increased and at $35 for each adult (x5) and $20 for the 3year old (under 2 was free) … it was quite an expensive trip. At that price point, I was hoping that they had added some other animals. I would recommend this for older kids… but don’t spend this kind of money on the toddlers.Written November 26, 2022
- To me, St. George Street is the "main" thing to do in St. Augustine. You walk up and down while shopping, stopping for a bite to eat and watching people. It's fun.Written December 7, 2022
- My daughter (30 y.o.) and I enjoyed this museum very much but we do enjoy art and history. It was worth the visit!Written December 4, 2022
- This is a very nice old basilica which has been very well kept and therefore is in very good condition. Not so much gold and ornamentation as many catholic churches have which I think makes it nicerWritten December 2, 2022
- My daughter (30 y.o.) and I enjoyed the museum with its pirate history and artifacts. We also liked the incorporation of Pirate movies of the past. It was quite nostalgic as we remembered watching those movies.Written December 4, 2022
- This place is well preserved and well run , lots of interesting history if you follow all the story board.Written December 3, 2022
- We visited a week after the hurricane. It was pretty empty. Just a few people walking around. Most things were closed to publicWritten November 23, 2022
- We did not go into the church, but we walked the entire grounds which are perfectly manicured. The walk to the cross is breathtaking along with all the figures along the way. This is a perfect escape from bustling downtown.Written November 26, 2022