- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
100 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 100
What travelers are saying
- We went to see the lighthouse the day after we took a ghost tour there. The ghost tour was amazing and the museum is so interesting!Written September 18, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Loved the old time Spanish restaurant. Food, Service and history...Outstanding. charm.
would return . location is perfect if you are going to Flagler collage for a visit.
Written September 15, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I'm glad the ticket I purchased is good for 7 days. Lots of history to read about in all the rooms here - More than half of which I haven't been in yet but I plan on returning in the next couple days while I'm here.Written September 23, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lots to see- gators, crocodiles, reptiles, birds. They'll give a AAA member discount on the ticket price too. Keep in mind it's Florida, it's outside, and it might be hot. Bring water, bring quarters. I was told you don't want to miss the feeding time which is at 3:00.Written September 24, 2022
- We were visiting St Augustine for 4 days on our planned road trip. Went to the beach on our first day, really excellent beach, able to drive on. Water was superb haven't felt warm water like that for a long time. Would love to have stayed longer but an approaching storm cut our visit short, but an excellent beach and hardly crowded would love to visit again.Written September 15, 2022
- This was fun, but definitely geared toward youngsters. I learned some interesting things about the history of St. Augustine and the pirates who came and went, but the $18 admission was a bit steep in my opinion. The kiddos, however, would DEFINITELY love it. If you have them.Written September 23, 2022
- Well worth the experience, not your typical Zoo visit. Wonderful to see how the staff cares for the animals.Written September 18, 2022
- If it wasn't for our amazing tour guide Patrick I'd give this 4 stars. He was great. It was great to learn about the history of this place. Cool building.Written September 24, 2022
- Plenty of parking and activities. If you have a lot of beach equipment, I would recommend a beach cart because it is a bit of a walk.Written August 11, 2022
- Walked around in total AWE. The stain glass, the woodwork, the tile work everything is amazing. Great place to relax and just cleanse your mind.Written September 16, 2022
- This is a great FREE tour for the family. It's about 15 miles south of St. Augustine on A-1-A. A federal park that has a ferry ride across the river to an old Spanish fort. The fort was used to protect St. Augustine in the 1700s from attack. A lot of interesting history, and a nice way to spend a few hours.Written September 19, 2022
- My daughter is not an athlete. She does not run at all. Before starting lessons with Coach Vita, we did not think we would ever find a sport for her. Through Coach Vita’s kindness and patience, my daughter has learned to love the sport of tennis. Vita knows when to push her and went to give her some time. She is incredible. Sometimes, Coach Bobby will be on a nearby court. It is not unusual for him to observe my daughter and give some pointers. It is during these times that we have two amazing coaches. Coach Vita and Coach Bobby work so well together.Written May 10, 2019
- Free parking here! Most of this is outside in the sun so come prepared too. I enjoyed the cannon firing. Staff are knowledgeable.Written September 24, 2022
- Face it. Who doesn't love the open air, oceans for miles and gorgeous beach areas. Vilano Beach was probably one of the cleanest and most well kept beaches I have visited in a long time. Not overly crowded at all and crowds range from young to old. Beautiful.Written September 12, 2022
- Loved visiting the Old City in St. Augustine. Wonderful winding streets with homes and public buildings from the 1600's through 20th Century. Many of the courtyards had beautiful gardens and you could peep in and enjoy them, too.Written August 29, 2022