- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- We booked a tandem kayak tour for the weekend of the St Augustine Christmas parade. The tour was amazing. The owner and the guide were both very nice, personable and professional. The tour took us out into the ocean and we hit low tide so we were able to get out of our kayaks and explore a little. We are beginners and we can’t swim but were comfortable the entire time. They even gave us recommendations for where to eat which was the Conch House and that was amazing as well. Boon your tour and you won’t be disappointed.Written December 4, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had an awesome time on this boat tour! We seen a lot of the area and marine life . It was so much fun driving the little boat and our guide was awesome. He took over 40 pictures so we have great memories. We highly recommend this !!Written December 2, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Not to be missed- Capt. Casey found us a pod of 15+ dolphins feasting on a school of fish. Lots of lil baby dolphins too! Got some killer pics! Epic boat ride- well worth it, and the tour supports wildlife conservation so win-win.Written October 27, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Casey was an amazing tour guide . We went to the inlet and under all bridges, to the fountain of youth, the fort, downtown and saw all the beachesWritten August 26, 2022
- This was the highlight of our vacation in St. Augustine. Beautiful boat, expertly handled. This is not some party cruise where you power around the harbor with the sound and smell of diesel, and limp sails. This is a real sailing experience with the beauty, quiet, and calm of wind power. The Captain was highly skilled and patiently answered all of my stupid questions. Truly a remarkable experience and highly recommended.Written October 21, 2022
- Booked last minute to see the Nights of Lights. Our Captain did a quick loop in the Bay to see if we could find some dolphins and we found a very active pod and got some great video. It was a cool breezy evening and some blankets were provided. I would definitely recommend bringing your own. Very knowledgeable and accommodating crew. Helped with pictures and positioned the boat for great photos. Really went out of their way to provide a very good experience.Written November 22, 2022
- What a great experience, I’m not a big fisher person but wow! Emailed Fred and then we talked on the phone and went over all the details and got us onto the fish after a beautiful boat ride! Truth be told I tried to book with another captain but he wanted almost 600 bucks for the 2 of us. Thanks Capt, great job!Written May 18, 2022
- The rental experience was easy, good price, and a load of fun. Just be prepared if you have any kids that want to drive a jet ski you must get the Florida boating safety certificate done. Cost us about $3.00 and was quick and easy online before we showed up to rent the jet skis. Kids, ages 14 - 18 (I think) must have this certificate if you want them to drive a jet ski alone.
We went out with a 'tour guide' that helped us navigate the sand bars, etc. Bascially, you are able to do what you want and he/she is just along for the ride to get you to / from safely. We asked to find some dolphins. Took a total of about 5 minutes and we were surrounding by a few pods of them. So cool and up close.
Had a blast and would definitely do it again. Jet skis were in great condition and no issues at all with them.Written September 27, 2021
- Had an amazing time fishing aboard the Knotty Veteran. I have never been deep sea fishing and the Captain Keith and the 1st mate Anthony helped me so much through out the trip. It was really nice! We caught beautiful Black Grouper, couple Scamps, limited out on porgy, vermillion snapper, and caught a few triggers. On the way in we caught 60 Mahi with just shy of 50 being legal size!! A day I will not forget!Written August 20, 2021
- This entire experience was like nothing else we’ve ever done. From the moment I sent an inquiry to Naomi until the our trip today. Absolutely amazing experience.
We learned things we had no clue about, and had a phenomenal fun time learning them. It was a winner in every way with our BIG family. We took eight of our kids & this team didn’t mind any of them at all!
They welcomed us, engaged with ALL of us; taught each of us based on our age & knowledge. Things that we will carry with us for a lifetime; they poured into us within about 90 minutes. The trip was lengthy, not rushed at all, and such a smooth ride.
Mike was our boat captain, and Jenny and Kevin were our educator guides. WOW is all we could all say when we got back.
From learning about water testing to planktons, and environmental awareness, to seeing dolphin skulls and hearing about much of the surrounding marine life.
Definitely family friendly. Our youngest child is six, and Willow engaged and enjoyed this just as much as everyone. Our children are well behaved and willing to engage and follow instruction. It would not be ideal for children under five to participate in. Completely everything we planned for, and so so much more. Thank you Florida Water Warriors!Written October 27, 2020
- The guys on the boat worked very hard and really hung around the spots there was a lot of dolphins had a great time we hThe guys on the boat worked very hard and really hung around the spots there was a lot of dolphins had a great time we highly recommend thisWritten April 15, 2021
- All I can say is to everyone that reads this. Please BEWARE!!! This company will not honor their own policy regarding refunds. I didn't even want the money back when I cancelled due to illness. I just requested a different date and they never answered my request after multiple emails and calls. I then contacted my credit card company and showed all my emails along with their cancellation policy. I was awarded a refund from the credit card company. Today Fins Up Tours illegally charged my credit card over $200.00. I contacted my credit card company that subsequently cancelled my card and are investigating the illegal purchase. I am now going to contact the Sheriff Department. Who knows how many people they have done this to.Written February 26, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about St. Augustine
- These are the best places for kid-friendly dolphin & whale watching in St. Augustine:See more dolphin & whale watching for kids in St. Augustine on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking dolphin & whale watching in St. Augustine:See more dolphin & whale watching for groups in St. Augustine on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly dolphin & whale watching in St. Augustine:See more budget-friendly dolphin & whale watching in St. Augustine on Tripadvisor
- These are the most romantic places for dolphin & whale watching in St. Augustine:See more romantic dolphin & whale watching in St. Augustine on Tripadvisor