- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- Rented bikes same day for 24 hours. Staff friendly ,professional ,helpful .
Checked and fitted us all to our bikes. We opted for cruisers since the terrain is flat and they were good for beach and paved roads. Had so much fun ,bikes easy to ride, biked to the lighthouse and Anastasia State Park then from the state park along the beach to the Embassy Suites Hotel , stopped in to check out hotel lobby and had drinks then went across the street for dinner at the Salt Life restaurant live music and good food then biked home along the sidewalks to our Hotel. Great way to get around town.
We had an early am departure so we were able to lock up bikes at our hotel and the bike shop picked them up later that day. Highly recommend , good prices for daily rentals.Written October 17, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Beach cool cabana was perfect for the week
...ordered the evening before our arrival and it's was there the next day right on time. Also prompt pickup.
Will use service againWritten September 12, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was so much fun and the staff was great!! We will definitely do this again if we ever come back to St. Augustine, FL.Written July 19, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Good activity to do with teenagers, the day of our tour it was rainy and cloudy , but decided to do it anyway, the staff was friendly and helpful. We did the Segway tour during the day and got a golf cart for the night it was a blast and would do it again 👍Written November 23, 2022
- Simple, easy to understand pricing and available with and without purchasing insurance. We rented 2-seater scooter which resembled like a convertible sportscar.
The seats were very worn yet the vehicle was mechanically sound. We received instructions on how to operate it by an employee.
It's a good way to see narrow the residential streets.
Thumbs up.Written May 6, 2017
- The rental experience was easy, good price, and a load of fun. Just be prepared if you have any kids that want to drive a jet ski you must get the Florida boating safety certificate done. Cost us about $3.00 and was quick and easy online before we showed up to rent the jet skis. Kids, ages 14 - 18 (I think) must have this certificate if you want them to drive a jet ski alone.
We went out with a 'tour guide' that helped us navigate the sand bars, etc. Bascially, you are able to do what you want and he/she is just along for the ride to get you to / from safely. We asked to find some dolphins. Took a total of about 5 minutes and we were surrounding by a few pods of them. So cool and up close.
Had a blast and would definitely do it again. Jet skis were in great condition and no issues at all with them.Written September 27, 2021
- Had my first experience on a water taxi today. Went from the vilano doc to the Conch House. Price was worth it considering I did have to deal with downtown traffic and got to cruise on the water. Thank you Captain for the ride back and forth.Written January 3, 2020