- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- Tony and I went to St Augustine Florida while on Vacay 2022. Tony had never been here before, but I have been to St Augustine several times in the past with my kids and other family members.
We walked down to the visitors center from our hotel.
The visitors center is free to enjoy. There are restrooms, gift shop, informational brochures and museum displays.
It's very nice. Very clean and lovely, absolutely lovely!!!Written September 6, 2022
- Excellent visitor center. Great staff in a roomy environment with interesting displays, as well as plenty of tourist brochures, a big gift shop, and public bathrooms. Excellent postcard collection.Written January 29, 2022
- We parked at the Parking garage by the St Augustine Visitor Information and Preview center. They have a nice area of historic displays, a shopping center and an information counter.Written April 28, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about St. Augustine
- These places are best for traveler resources in St. Augustine:
- St. Augustine Visitors Center
- St Augustine Visitor Information Center
- Vistor Information and Preview Center