Game & Entertainment Centers • Miniature Golf
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Types of Attractions
Fun & Games
Fun & Games
What travelers are saying
- We had a ton of fun in this course. It was very well maintained. All of the flowers and shrubs were absolutely beautiful. We saw lots of butterfly’s and happy little bumble bees. We got ice cream afterwards and the soft serve was very good.Written November 4, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We didn't get a photo taken - just stopped in. Would probably be fun if we had more time. Typical tourist town attraction. I think we went to one in Missouri a few years back.Written January 25, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My kids love it, and it is nice to just sit while they play. We also had my daughter’s 5th birthday and it was a success! Highly recommended!Written July 22, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- There are no windmills or plastic figurines. This is a simple course of mini golf. The area is well kept and clean. The view overlooking the water is lovely and if you’re lucky there’s a breeze to cook you off. Had a fun game with my 16 and 19 year old kids. Good family activity. We actually got our tickets as part of a package deal with the red train trolley and Ripley’s night ghost tour.Written July 17, 2019
- Fun & unexpected hidden gem! I went to this place with a group of friends on a whim and was blown away! The course is lined with an impressive array of well kept tropical plants and a huge koi pond/river with lots of live fish. We even spotted a fruiting mango tree!
The holes themselves are pretty creative, if a little worn. There’s some mountain climbing involved as you get to the final hole, which was very fun! I docked one star because we had trouble with hole 17 - the ball got stuck in one of the tubes running down the “mountain”. At any rate, this is a great place for family, friends, and couples! It’s open til 10am and they have beer, which also makes it fun for adults.Written April 6, 2022
- We visited this place twice (once/ year); and the girl running the place is outstanding! Such attention to detail; she is so helpful, patient, professional, and fun! I highly recommend to check this place out and take a few shots.
Oh, and the lady even remembered us from a year ago!Written August 11, 2020
- Great little spot for the kids to get energy out. Lots of toys and play areas. Nice inviting environment with great relaxing music. Thank You!Written March 21, 2021
- Once you get over the fact that this exemplary retail location is in the middle of a fancy pants golf village you are well on your way to a wonderful treat. Big Daddy Games is a nerd oasis!!! I stopped in to get some Magic decks for my partner and I while we were visiting some snowbirds in St. Augustine. I expected some dusty Magic cards and a disinterested teen killing hours while texting. Nope!! A lovely young woman was working the Shop, she was polite, friendly, and informed. She took obvious pride in her work and knew where everything was as well as some interesting history about the Shop and its culture. Prices were fair, inventory was exceptional, and ambience was the best I have seen since the early 90s!!! May Big Daddy Games be a sign of nerdism’s return to greatness and community!!Written February 3, 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about St. Augustine
- These are the best places for budget-friendly game & entertainment centers in St. Augustine:See more budget-friendly game & entertainment centers in St. Augustine on Tripadvisor