- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 34
What travelers are saying
- My daughter is not an athlete. She does not run at all. Before starting lessons with Coach Vita, we did not think we would ever find a sport for her. Through Coach Vita’s kindness and patience, my daughter has learned to love the sport of tennis. Vita knows when to push her and went to give her some time. She is incredible. Sometimes, Coach Bobby will be on a nearby court. It is not unusual for him to observe my daughter and give some pointers. It is during these times that we have two amazing coaches. Coach Vita and Coach Bobby work so well together.Written May 10, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a beautiful little playground nestled under large trees that provide wonderful shade from the Saint Augustine sun!
Sadly, the carousel that stood here for many years was removed.
The park is still a lovely place for families with young children. It is handicapped accessible. There are picnic tables available for use.
Nearby, the Saint Johns Public Library offers restrooms and air conditioning, if needed.
We have loved this park for many years!Written October 26, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The game was a blast 🙃. Andy was pleasant and helpful. The games made logical sense and were creative and engaging.Written October 8, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had a ton of fun in this course. It was very well maintained. All of the flowers and shrubs were absolutely beautiful. We saw lots of butterfly’s and happy little bumble bees. We got ice cream afterwards and the soft serve was very good.Written November 4, 2022
- We did the Blackbeards Brig. 9 adults and we didn't escape, but what fun we had! This room was so well done. Challenging for us, but not impossible. LOVE this place.Written October 21, 2022
- We had a group of 15 women who were able to bring snacks and wine and experience a class that resulted in each of us leaving with a painting. The instructor and her assistant were great, encouraging and helpful. Everyone of us had a great evening.Written February 21, 2019
- We really enjoyed seeing a movie at the IMAX Theater at the World Golf Hall of Fame Complex. Seating was comfortable, and the large screen was great! There was a small yet adequate concession stand, and the employees were friendly and professional.Written November 9, 2022
- Met up with a friend at this park. Figured it would be a good free option for St. Augustine and it was. We had a picnic under the shaded pavilion. The kids played on the fenced-in playground, which had only one entry point for safety. The playground was well laid out, with wooden structures connected by rope steps or monkey bars. The kiddos we had ranged from age 4 to age 10 and they all had a blast.
*Note that the closest restrooms were in the Visitors Center, which was around or through the parking garage. However we did enjoy looking at the Visitors enter.Written August 9, 2019
- Same layout as the old and rather nasty Potbelly Cinema; but newly decorated, cleaned, and welcoming. Three separate theatres within the building; two of them have comfortable armchairs and tables for dining. And unlike the days of old, the food is really good. A wide variety of sandwiches and salads, and a small variety of desserts, which you can order as you enter the theatre or from your seat.
AND let's not forget this is a cinema. The Corazon offers an eclectic variety of films from around the world, and perhaps a chance to catch that first-run Hollywood film you missed at the multiplex.
This is a people's cinema and cafe, created and run by good people. Check 'em out.Written August 8, 2019
- My daughter, her husband and his 16 year old son were celebrating his birthday in my neighborhood. I could tell he was bored, so I surprised the family with a trip to the escape room.
I helped a little but I wanted him to stretch and use his brain power to find a way out. Everyone got involved finding clues including his 12 year old sister.
Not something to do every day, but I'll keep this in mind for friends.Written September 1, 2019
- We didn't get a photo taken - just stopped in. Would probably be fun if we had more time. Typical tourist town attraction. I think we went to one in Missouri a few years back.Written January 25, 2021
- My kids love it, and it is nice to just sit while they play. We also had my daughter’s 5th birthday and it was a success! Highly recommended!Written July 22, 2021
- Fun & unexpected hidden gem! I went to this place with a group of friends on a whim and was blown away! The course is lined with an impressive array of well kept tropical plants and a huge koi pond/river with lots of live fish. We even spotted a fruiting mango tree!
The holes themselves are pretty creative, if a little worn. There’s some mountain climbing involved as you get to the final hole, which was very fun! I docked one star because we had trouble with hole 17 - the ball got stuck in one of the tubes running down the “mountain”. At any rate, this is a great place for family, friends, and couples! It’s open til 10am and they have beer, which also makes it fun for adults.Written April 6, 2022
- There are no windmills or plastic figurines. This is a simple course of mini golf. The area is well kept and clean. The view overlooking the water is lovely and if you’re lucky there’s a breeze to cook you off. Had a fun game with my 16 and 19 year old kids. Good family activity. We actually got our tickets as part of a package deal with the red train trolley and Ripley’s night ghost tour.Written July 17, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about St. Augustine
- These are the best hidden gems for fun & games in St. Augustine:See more hidden gem fun & games in St. Augustine on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adrenaline seekers looking for fun & games in St. Augustine:See more fun & games for adrenaline seekers in St. Augustine on Tripadvisor