- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Types of Attractions
Sights & Landmarks
Sights & Landmarks
What travelers are saying
- Very interesting cemetery, right in the middle of the historic district. It’s easy walking distance from St. George Street
The gate was locked, but I could still get some decent pictures. It would’ve been nice though to get close enough to read the headstones.Written March 22, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is the smallest National Cemetery - only about the size of a city block. Parking is on the street, but we didn't have any problem finding a place . It's interesting to read the headstones and plaques. Also interesting is the large "group grave". We enjoyed walking through. We were the only ones there.Written September 15, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Next to the visitor center and well kept. It was interesting reading the signs and leaning that there were no burials after about 1880’s. It was locked but you can see through the low walls. Interesting to stop for about 10 minutes to read the signs. I would have liked to go in to view the headstones though.Written November 25, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Awesome paranormal tour!! I have been on tours all over the Country and this is one of the best!! We captured many pics and felt a few odd things! The tour guide was a plethora of knowledge both historical and paranormal! The BEST tour in St Augie ! Highly recommend!!Written November 26, 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about St. Augustine
- These places are best for cemeteries in St. Augustine:See more cemeteries in St. Augustine on Tripadvisor