- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Types of Attractions
Sights & Landmarks
Sights & Landmarks
What travelers are saying
- This is a must see site! It is an incredible structure with so much history right by the water. It’s amazing how well preserved it is. Young and old will appreciate this site!Written November 26, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Hop on Hop off was very helpful in seeing what St Augustine had to offer. We stayed at the most charming B&B "The Victoria House". Beautiful, well maintained and the employees were charming. Breakfast was incredibly goodWritten January 22, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This big ball outside the visitors center is hard to miss. Take a minute to read the plaque and ponder what it actually is. Though the history of St. Augustine goes way way back, this thing doesn’t quite fit the Spanish past or pirate lore. It’s significant in its own right though. It marks the beginning (or end depending on how you look at it) of the first transcontinental route from ocean to ocean. St. Augustine FL to San Diego CA. Oddly enough I’ve visited both markers. I’m weird that way. I’ve got to say, San Diego needs to up their game. It’s quite small compared to St. Augustine’s big ball.Written March 5, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Stumbled upon this amazing monument while visiting downtown in the historic district. This is a great remembrance of those that contributed to civil rights in St. Augustines in the 1960’s. The monument is located near King’s street in the Plaza park.Written September 16, 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about St. Augustine
- These places are best for monuments & statues in St. Augustine:
- Castillo de San Marcos National Monument
- Replica of Michelangelo's David
- Old Spanish Trail Zero Mile Marker