- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Types of Attractions
Spas & Wellness
Spas & Wellness
What travelers are saying
- I've been practicing with Mandy at Downdogz for over a year, and the benefits are truly amazing. I leave a 90 minute yin class relaxed, stretched and calm and relaxation is not something I do well. Mandy's calm voice and gentle instructions have helped me to be able to control aches through breathing, and has helped my back pain immensely. But she's not all about gentle yin, as she can take you through the most energetic class that works everything. She really gets (and helps you get) the power of the mind and body connection.
She also provides a FREE class for Veterans, every Tuesday at 1PM. She tailors that to the needs of the students.Written June 1, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I had been out of yoga for several years. I moved to St. Augustine 10 years ago. After building my courage I began at hot spot yoga station. I was very nervous about keeping up with the practice. Miranda the studio owner talked to me about my several medical concerns. She made me feel very comfortable with the Yin class which I now still do 2 years later. Even after turning 65. You too can do it. I crave the practice when I am not able to be there. Please try this you wont be sorry.Written April 6, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. They did offer other services. The salt room was very nice and relaxing I actually feel asleep. I don't think it was to cold.Written March 10, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about St. Augustine
- These places are best for yoga & pilates in St. Augustine:See more yoga & pilates in St. Augustine on Tripadvisor