- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- Wonderful store with an abundance of vintage and antique jewelry along with other objects. The owner was very knowledgeable and friendly. Ended up purchasing a piece of jewelry as a birthday gift. Definitely would recommend a stop at this shop if you’re looking for vintage/estate/antique jewelry.Written May 17, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This antique store is out past the airport on US-1, but worth the trip. They have quite a lot of stuff through out the shop! It's a stop we always make whenever we are in town.Written September 20, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- When visiting St. Augustine I never miss the opportunity to stop by and see SOS Antiques shop. They offer shelves and shelves of nautical antiques. A glass case displays old coins, old jewelry, pipes, tools, silver and pottery antiques from ship wrecks. They also have a display case working on removing sea finds. They sell the real items as well as some reproduction items. The staff has always been friendly to both me and my son. They are very knowledgeable and friendly.Written September 16, 2014This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What a great experience ! Above and beyond this store wants your business ! Outstanding furniture , floral and art work ! You won't be disappointed ! To Tom ,Carol , Pam and George Thank you so much .Written February 9, 2022
- From Harley Davidson to fine China, jewelry, coins, and more. Such an array of items and excellent customer service.Written August 8, 2020
- I absolutely loved this place. You won't find fine antiques here. What you will find is small collectibles, unique items, stained glass, toys and more toys, strange items, and freaky items. I even walked through the place two times to make sure I didn't miss anything. I fell in love with a large blue dog outside but when you travel by car (fully packed) you just can't purchase anything that big. But I did walk out with several small items. The owner was so nice and friendly. She really made us feel welcome.Written June 25, 2018
- This antique shop is right next to O'Steen's restaurant. In fact if there's a wait there, they recommend visiting this shop because you can hear your name called while in the shop. It will give you something to do while waiting. There is quite a variety in this shop & everything was pretty clean. We always visit this shop while we're visiting the area.Written September 12, 2018
- The range of items spans "junk" to art deco depending on your taste and pocket book. There is a reproduction of a Remington at a fair price as well as old tools outside on a table in the sun. There are new items such as ornate canes. A cool place to browse. My teenage grandson particularly enjoyed the military items. The older collectables will bring back memories for us older folks.Written June 4, 2020
- This is the real deal. If you are into ship wrecks and Spanish treasure this is like a museum you can by the displays. Its educational and a lot of fun. The owner is a treasure hunter and he and his wife are really nice people.Written August 31, 2020
- The sign on the door mentioned a no kill animal shelter so we like thrift stores like that. This store has a wide variety of items from furniture to clothes. We found several things including something for our kitchen. Neat place to walk around and browse and for a good cause. I highly recommend this place.Written September 19, 2019