Bars & Clubs • Cigar Bars
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- We were staying close by so not driving, the Martinis are very good but large and strong. We saw a number of people walking out on wobbly legs, we sat on the terrace, a great place to people watch, great location on a warm evening.Written June 25, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A little dark at the entry, but this place surprised us with the unique cocktails and shrimp beignets were incredible. The on to the beet and avocado salad which was a meal in itself. Hubby had the Beef Wellington that he raves about and I enjoyed the unique flavors of a risotto, which was delicious. We kept plenty for later just to delve into the chocolate cake with coconut crème which was divine. Recommend this place for all your special occasions.Written November 22, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We did the Grinchmas Tour again. This was our second year in a row and it was just as great this time around. I'm so glad we decided to do this tour again. The Grinch was just as funny as last year but he also had new material. See you next year Grinch!Written December 6, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Enjoyed a cigar and a couple very good sangrias. Decent selection of cigars and plenty of places to smoke them, inside bar, front porch or balcony. Sangria was excellent. The owner is very nice. Relaxing hour off our feet. Will be back.Written May 11, 2021
- Absolutely amazing experience. A staff that was second to none. I think we interacted with each and everyone there and every interaction was an amazing experience. Such professionalism. Such friendliness and warmth. So many different rooms to explore. You could do a tasting or a glass or have a corked for you. So many locals who were quick to introduce themselves and make you feel welcome. Just the most pleasant evening. Can’t wait to return. Everyone should use this wonderful respite as a model for how you run a good business and gain loyal return customers. Looking forward to next time!!Written August 4, 2022
- We stumbled upon this place when we went to the Night of Lights. The sandwiches were AMAZING! The servers were so friendly and efficient. We really enjoyed it and would eat there again!Written November 26, 2022
- The Dog Rose Brewing Company is a popular brewpub in St. Augustine located outside the “Old Town” district. They have a limited selection of their own beers – but a nice selection – something for everyone. The beers were good.
But since the bar was busy, the service was “spotty”.Written March 31, 2022
- Just stopped in for a quick beer.. very cool place and had some very friendly staff. Guy playing live music (acoustic) was good, but wayyy too loud.Written November 6, 2021
- Really good music; pleasant ambiance; decent service; absolutely great view from the balcony. Didn't eat here, so no opinion on food, but the beer was sure cold & delicious!Written April 11, 2022
- We took the food walking tour with Kyle and had a really good time. Kyle was very informative and friendly and pointed out many things that we never would have seen if working on our own. The food was plentiful and delicious and we were able to get a real “flavor” for the city.
We Highly recommend it!Written February 23, 2020
- Went to this place on recommendation from a friend and we were not disappointed! Great live music, a good beer selection, and super friendly staff. We will definately return next time we are in town!Written October 27, 2019
- We couldn't stop going back...Big Mimosa's and white or red Sangria's and a good choice of snacks...in the courtyard...by the fountain...it was Great! P.S.they have a good selection of champagne by the bottle...some by the glass.Written May 28, 2022
- Great live music. They usually have an early act & a later act. We saw Mark Hart as the early act & he was Great! He played a good variety of classic rock from the 70's, country, etc. We sang along to most of his tunes.Written April 22, 2018
- Our tour guide Jazmine had such great energy. Very welcoming! She knew her facts and handled our group like a champ. Highly recommend Jazmine!Written November 27, 2022
- You are hard of hearing then it gets very loud. The decor and feel of the place are really neat, and the staff is great and friendly. Only downside is that there are large pillars that can block the view of the ceremony and post dinner activities. Highly recommend.Written April 27, 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about St. Augustine