Lighthouses • History Museums
Popular things to do
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travelers are saying
- Well worth the steps! There are landings to catch your breath and read the history. The view at the top is wonderful:)Written November 30, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- If you love animals, this is the place for you! Beautiful lions, tigers, bears, wolves, lynx, cougars, deer, turtles, ducks. The staff was so friendly and gave a very informative tour. 100% recommend visiting.Written December 9, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- i have always loved this place to go and just see the history of this fort--things have changed since i was last there before this year like entry fees, but still sooo worth going and seeing---i missed the cannons tho since we were there during the week and wish they would go off more during the week instead of just the weekends.Written December 9, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- 1st here.. although that was no production going on the tasting tour in sampling is worth the trip . Everything I tried was delicious while spending $200 in alcohol and mixers. I got always snatches support a local distillery…Written December 6, 2023
- We came in october 2023, its a very clean beach, there were heavy rip currents that day and I have traveled all over the world but I almost drowned here and was out of breath when we got back to shore. Thank the Lord for this!
This didn't deter us, we went back out but was cautious and the current toned down. We spent the whole day there and also went down to the pier and saw the beach from different angles. I really liked the different hues in the sand , the sand had oranges, blues, really nice beach.Written October 27, 2023
- We dropped in as a family and really enjoyed this place. We weren't sure what to expect but found the place top notch. A lot of effort has gone into making this place a great attraction. If you want to see alligators this is the place to comeWritten December 9, 2023
- It’s was such an amazing experience and it’s guided step by step explaining what each thing was used forWritten December 10, 2023
- The tour of the jail was very informative and entertaining at the same time. If jails were like that now, they might be empty.Written October 19, 2023
- For my decades worth of traveling this globe… I am always drawn to cathedrals and churches. This one did not disappoint and is absolutely stunning inside. Rich in history and just as deep in beauty, this is a must see while in St. Augustine.Written December 4, 2023
- A hidden gem in st Augustine , the museum cafe is absolutely wonderful, only open 11-3 daily inside the museum at the pool area. Go grab a bowl of greek lemon chicken soup and one of their sandwiches, we thoroughly enjoyed the food and ambiance of the cafe. the 2nd floor of the museum is open to the public at no cost and shows many photos, paintings and sculptures.Written November 15, 2023