Historic Sites • Points of Interest & Landmarks
Top Attractions in Safety Harbor
What travelers are saying
- We took the time to visit this park because of the Temple Mound on the site, built by the Tocobaga Indians. The mound was impressive, and included a helpful interpretive sign. The park itself was very beautiful, situated along Tampa Bay, with Spanish moss hanging from the large, old, trees. A great spot for lunch, very peaceful!Written April 28, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Wonderful park, I took a very nice walk around the park and pier. I saw dolphins playing by the pier! Very clean, restful and beautiful place!Written February 12, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Beautiful mosaic work and eclectic art display. Like an adventure down the rabbit hole. Really loved all the color. Admission by donation, so you pay what you can afford. Definitely worth a visit!Written June 27, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Went here multiple times while vacationing in the area. You’ll find a full assortment of craft beer at this location. Also offers different forms of entertainment on some nights. Pet friendly location that has indoor seating and a huge outdoor courtyard area.Written February 21, 2022
- We were amazed at the age of this tree and the way they it is being supported. Right in the middle of the city center and frequented by many locals to enjoy this lovely area. Very well maintained park.Written November 23, 2020
- Brought up as a Roman Catholic, I became disillusioned with them after the Church changed rules and I became aware that they were not accepting and loving to all people. They say they are but in practice, not. I found Holy Spirit quite by chance. I was curious about their tag line which states the they are about relationships and not rules. I attended a Mass there and felt as if I had come home. People in this Church are genuinely caring and welcoming and I have never felt this kind of love from any other church I have attended. I would recommend this Church to anyone as it is NOT exclusive: they welcome all people whether you are Catholic, Protestant, divorced, LGBT...all are truly welcome!Written February 13, 2017
- I spent an hour reviewing the local history...lots of pictures and artifacts relating to the local history.Written May 4, 2018
- Well, I was thrilled to come for a FunDay Spa package that my daughter purchased for me for Mother's Day. But, right off the bat, your Spa Entrance was a problem. Leaves & dirt on the steps, which are Tile, by the way, & there are at least 2 sets of 5 steps that go down, not up. Now, this is Florida. Humid, damp in the morning, & it's a 9 am appointment. They looked slick, & I noticed a Wet Floor sign that had writing that I couldnt read-worn off from time. I know my 82 yr old Mom would NEVER make it down those stairs without killing herself. I had hoped to check it out for her, & realized no way. I saw those stairs as hazardous.
Had an amazing facial-Thank you!
Enjoyed the facilities, but your Parthenon Bar is slow for food, & I felt ignored by your bar staff once the men/ locals came around. 15 minutes for a draft beer, & I was sitting in front of the taps!!!!
Doors around the facility needed painting, & your hot tub was treacherous with a flimsy rope hand rail around it. That's an accident waiting to happen.
Wanted to come back with one of your monthly packages, but I think I will look closer to home here in Tampa.
Really wanted to give you a great review, but your facilities need updating.Written July 9, 2022
- Captain Ethan was a fantastic guide. He is knowledgeable, incredible teacher, patient and FUN! We spent a day and a half with him and he never ran out of energy or good information about fishing and the local wildlife. Thanks captain Ethan you were a joy for our 20rh anniversary trip! Brad and Shelley WeberWritten November 24, 2020
- I enjoyed the variety of artwork on display and purchased a few items. A must see location, their building is colorful and creative! I like supporting local artists and this is a great place to do that. And the staff was very helpful and friendly.Written February 12, 2022
- Stopped here a couple times to sample their beer. Is a clean, friendly place that offers several different types of beer, along with some guest taps. Does have a small outdoor area in the front.Written February 21, 2022
- Based on erroneous information from Citi bank I accused Nolans pub of making fraudulent charges on my credit card. Sarabeth, the manager, objected to my accusations. She explained the process that went on. The end result was she was right & was honest. I falsely accused her. This is my humble rebuttable of my accusations. As far as I can see Nolans Pub is a good place. Good beer, good staff & a good crowd.Written March 3, 2022
- Very affordable ! I got crab legs and clams and shrimp all for 19.99! Bison burger very very dry would not order again took it home ended up thronging it out. Husband had poke bowl the last time . Stick with the seafood . Service not that great this time . Still tipped huge but gave him a coaching moment. We could see him inside talking with his friend consistently. Therefore we waited for drinks every time. They were not busy it was 9pm.Written September 13, 2020
- Stopped in on a 3rd Friday in Safety Harbor, and the place was jumping! A great 2 man band was playing the bar was stacked with people. We lucked out and got a table near the entertainment. We ordered the Fire Baked Meatballs to start and they were awesome! Then we ordered some of their famous mild butter garlic wings, which were the bomb, the homemade blue cheese dressing that comes with them is incredible! Will definitely return to this nice, friendly local bar!Written June 24, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Safety Harbor
- The best outdoor activities in Safety Harbor according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all outdoor activities in Safety Harbor on Tripadvisor
- The most popular things to do in Safety Harbor with kids according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all kid friendly things to do in Safety Harbor on Tripadvisor