*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travelers are saying
- Picnic tables available for picnics and parties. Many spots to choose from. Fish from shore here. Kept up well!Written February 9, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I haven't been to this Drive in but I have heard great things about it from my friends that have...For all you negative morons, do you realize how rare it is to find a Drive in today...If you have such a negative experience stay home and let others enjoy the experience of a Drive in while they are still available..Written December 13, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We visited and learned so much! Purchased tomatoes both red and green (for fried tomatoes). So delicious! My favorite was the freshest broccoli I've ever had. And after washing the lettuce it was fresh and crisp for a couple of weeks as were the green onions. The staff were very friendly. A young lady gave us a tour and answered our questions. We met John whose enthusiasm for this type of farming was unmatched. A must see when in the area!Written March 31, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- this can be a great birding spot. Depending on the time of day and the season you can find almost every kind of shore bird here at one time or the other. There is a tall man made hill as a result of dredging a large lake that provides an excellent place to watch for birds. Lots of additional trails to explore and its all free.Written November 6, 2019
- This is a lovely dog park. It is huge, has lots of seats.
Dogs can run and the dogs we were looking after, were tired after this visit!
Hint: make sure you check the times. It is closed Mon, Tues, Wed, I think. This is to allow the recovery of the park.
Definitely recommend.Written February 3, 2019
- This destination has trails leading through interesting vegetation. There are old fish shacks to see and two buildings with artifacts from the whole region. Very educational.Written January 25, 2019
- This art gallery is wonderful!! Lots of different art styles from a variety of local artists. The owner Cynthia Spring is very friendly and a delight to talk to. We will definitely return the next time we are in the area and plan to buy a piece of art then.Written June 23, 2022
- I got my library card and immediately put it to use. I am glad and now am one of many people nationwide who knows how to use our local, state and national library system. Oh how wonderful that is where words are as bounteous as a book of a thousand words.Written April 7, 2022
- Friendly staff and members (over 2,000 registered). Great facilities, AC, over 90% of windows covered with stained glass. English and Spanish services available.Written May 17, 2021
- It was a great trip. The captain and crew explained sights and the various animals we saw. It was enjoyed by all. The owners enthusiasm made the trip specialWritten November 26, 2023
- Never had problems with thier work. They don't take shortcuts. You can rely on work being done right the first time.Written December 11, 2018
- Beth Ann Stein is a saint for having to put up with me for the past 8 months as we planned King High School's c/o 1981 40th reunion. She was always so pleasant dealing with my “hair on fire” phone calls and/or emails. From the moment I met Beth when she walked me around the quaint Firehouse Cultural Center, I knew that her facility would be the ideal place to hold the Saturday night Main Event for our reunion on March 12, 2022. Even dealing with the uncertainty of covid and head-count concerns, I knew that between the beautiful, covered patio and waterfront green spaces, if we reached capacity in the theatre room there would be plenty of areas to accommodate any overflow. Beth was also very gracious about sharing business cards of caterers she has used in the past for successful events she’s had at the Firehouse (we ended up using one of her recommendations to do both our catering and bartending and her recommendation of Econo Catering didn’t let us down, but that’s another review).
In addition to the wonderful vibe this 1950’s refurbished firehouse supplied, it was a no-brainer to book this facility because the very reasonable rental fee included all the tables and chairs we needed as well as 2 high-capacity air scrubbers to keep us worry-free about any airborne illnesses, audio-visual equipment for running our Celebration of Life video, a stage and microphones for our emcees to do their thing and lots of space for us to dance to the tunes our DJ was spinning. Oh, and did I say the beautiful outdoor covered patio, which had just had a new mural painted, was the ideal location for our bar!
If you are looking for a great place to have an event in south Hillsborough County, talk with Beth Stein at The Firehouse Cultural Center to schedule a walk-through. You won’t be disappointed!Written April 4, 2022
- Very large store with a large variety. Friendly staff. Prices were very cheap. Some things were priced with a permanent marker on the item so it would have been hard to get that mark off.Written October 8, 2023
- I didnt get anything? Pitch me? Offer me something? I started a ministry: Dr. Martin Luther King Ministries?Written February 16, 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Ruskin
- The best outdoor activities in Ruskin according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all outdoor activities in Ruskin on Tripadvisor
Ruskin Attractions Information
|Thursday 11:45 PM|