Scuba & Snorkelling • Boat Rentals
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
6 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Purchased a tandem kayak, snorkeling gear, etc.
Salesperson was friendly and took his time answering all if questions, recommending gear etc. All with no pressure. He laid out the options, gave us his opinion (only after we asked) and was a joy to deal with.
Will definitely be back.Written July 18, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Capt Clint was quite a character. Rented a pontoon for the day from him to scallop and explore the bay. He was full of helpful info and directed us to finding scallops..we were all newbies! Got caught in a few Florida summer storms that caused us to dock early for safety concerns of our own. The highlight of our trip was renting the boat and scalloping!Written September 13, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We try to come to the Cape every couple of months, and we’ve made it a MUST do to rent a pontoon boat. We have our own boat at home, but don’t like to travel with it. It’s so convenient and easy to rent. This trip we got to see a ton of turtles, sting rays, sand dollars, hammer heads, and so much more! Our daughter loved it! This time we rented their new boat and it was wonderful! Everyone should rent from them!Written July 28, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Captain Trey took us out two days this weekend. We went scalloping and fishing. He was the nicest guy and great at what he does. We had three kids and he made sure they had a wonderful time. I would definitely recommend him for any trip out on the water.Written September 3, 2018
- My two grown sons and I spent a day bay fishing with Captan Kenny. He is incredibly knowledgeable about the bay. But more importantly, he is a kind, patient and extremely helpful guide. Lots of fun. And lots of fish. He uses a simple, open boat for the bay trip. The bigger boat is for offshore. I can't recommend Doghouse Charters more highly.Written May 16, 2019