- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
8 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Our fishing experience with Captain Roger Thomas was first class. We were catching fish within the first 20 minutes of the trip. We had maxed out on reds within the first hour. Spent the rest of the trip catching black drum, trout, snapper and channel catfish. One of the best fishing experiences I've ever had.Written November 25, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We went on the Sunset cruise with our family of 5 - kids 20, 18 and 16 and it was incredible. The boat was clean, spacious and extremely comfortable. The kids spent most of the time on top and we chatted with the captain and first mate. They were great to spend an evening with! They played music that the kids requested and provided us with a smooth cruise with beautiful views. They took lots of pictures from us and gave us an evening we truly enjoyed. We will definitely be using them again and highly recommend them to anyone!Written May 19, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had such a good time with Aquabear Adventures during a snorkeling trip. We went with 6 adults and 8 children. The guides and Captain were knowledgeable and friendly, the boat was spacious and comfortable, and the snorkeling location was full of interesting things to see. We anchored in about 2 1/2 feet of water about 100 yards off shore - the water was clear and gentle. We saw dolphins and a shark on the way to the site, and found pipefish, pufferfish, mullet, hermit crabs, fiddler crabs, blue crabs, spider crabs, isopods, and so many shells (including a horseshoe crab shell!). It was a wonderful excursion and we plan on making that an annual event each time we return to Cape San Blas and Port St. Joe. Also, cash tips are appreciated and well-deserved.Written July 31, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- You will definitely not regret (most likely) booking a trip with Captain Hal Tarpley! He will no doubt put you on plenty of fish. His knowledge and passion for inshore fishing the panhandle waterways is extremely impressive and he consistently out fishes bait guides with artificial only. Fishing aside, you will be entertained. Capt. Hal has no filter (hence previous most likely reference) and his stories and quick wit will keep you laughing. The entertaining persona and frequent bent rods are more than you can ask for! This is why I have never booked another inshore fishing guide after my first trip with Capt. Tarpley years ago and why I can't wait to get on his boat again year after year!Written July 30, 2021
- Shane is the person you need to put you on the scallops. I almost hate to say that cuz as a fisherman I hate to give away secrets. This is our second year scalloping with Shane. We were on the tail of a storm but Shane kept on it untill we found scallops. If he would clean them for us I would give him an 11 out of 10Written August 17, 2021
- Went out for a two hour sail with spouse, 13yo, 9yo, and M.I.L. The sail was great, relaxing way to finish an active beach vacation. Captain Terrell was extremely knowledgeable of the area and explained the process of sailing as needed. We saw dolphins and a sea turtle or two (even though we were not expecting two).Written July 27, 2018
- I had never been on a fishing charter before and thought it may be strange to spend a day with a stranger out in the middle of the sea. Well Captain Fred makes you feel like family. He will also stay out past your scheduled time for no additional charge if you are reeling in the big ones.Written April 18, 2015