- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
62 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 62
What travelers are saying
- So pretty and clean! The sunset was beautiful and it is a great place to meet up with friends and family.Written April 25, 2022
- Just a short walk but over half of it is right by the lake where it is so peaceful to watch the many varieties of birds. Spoonbills, ospreys , anhingas & herons to name just a few.Written May 12, 2022
- The pier is unexpectedly long and the whole park tranquil, relaxing and soothing. Short trail is perfect for an evening walk. Playground, grills and picnic tables.Written October 23, 2020
- Even if you don't have family and playing the game console watch out for my kids are old time. When the park isn't being used would play kickball its big open area even can fly a kite or do some drone flying when the park it isn't used. Bathroom on site are clean enough for park. Deafening one of the prepared was water and snacks if you go.Written June 4, 2022
- We discovered this great forest park in a neighborhood in Port Charlotte. The first thing you see is a large play area for the children, that was full of parents with their children.
There is a walking trail that winds it way around the park and a small pond. Along the trail we found various pieces of outdoor exercise equipment.
While we were there we found many people walking the trails and some with dogs.
This is a great little park and I cannot wait to return.Written February 8, 2021
- I have shopped at this mall since it opened in 1989 and have always been pleased. Yes, this mall has some age but it is clean and not trashy. I have never been afraid of gang activity. There have been disrespectful kids but that is anywhere you go. This mall is not like UTC in Sarasota which I have also shopped. The prices at the Town Center Mall are very reasonable. If you are looking for a small, quiet mall with plenty of current stores to shop then this is the place for you. If you are looking for more boutique style clothing then shop inline or at a boutique! Oh, there is also a very nice movie theater.Written May 4, 2020
- Jeff is awesome, he has great advice, and is very helpful. The store isn't loaded with tackle like a big box store, but if they don't have it, you don't need it!Written August 13, 2017
- As a public boat ramp here you can do some fishing although never caught anything. Would take the kids here for picnics all the time beautiful scenery.Written June 4, 2022
- Amazing store. Staff are always friendly and helpful. The line always moves fast. The store is clean and tidy. Review by CuliatWritten July 16, 2022
- I’m not sure Charlotte county believes in marking their trails. The maps on the website and the trail heads leave a lot to be desired as well. If you’re looking for an aggressive walk, not “groomed” trails, it’s fun. A walking stick would be advisable. We did see a bald eagle, tortoise, and a black snake.
Written April 2, 2020
- Very few vendors prices way out of line for what they have no bargaining over prices worst flea marke ever been toWritten July 4, 2017
- My wife and I have both wanted to sail for quite some time now, so as a birthday gift to my wife, we booked a 2-hour sail to start. Agnes was very kind and listened on the phone to exactly the experience we were looking for. She was able to make some suggestions on time of day, weather and tides that exactly matched what we were looking for. When we arrived, everything was well organized and efficient and we were on the water in no time. Captain Dan was great to talk to and a wealth of knowledge. Both Dan and Agnes were super kind and gracious and we could not have asked for a better first experience. We'll be back next year for a day sail!Written July 9, 2022
- I had the filet and was cooked to perfection. I will definitely be going back! And they comedy club was great!Written April 3, 2022
- I booked this as an activity for our family to do while on vacation in port Charlotte. There were 5 in our group (youngest being 20, oldest being 60) and we all had a great time! We did the keys to Christmas and solved it just in time (we got 5 extra minutes by singing a Christmas carol). Would highly recommend to anyone in port Charlotte for a fun activity to do with friends or family!Written December 26, 2019
- The golf course is fun and challenging. You need to plan your shot due to the layout of the course.
The staff was helpful and friendly including the beverage cart person.
Priced fairly for a fine course.Written December 4, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Port Charlotte