Top Attractions in Palm Bay
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travelers are saying
- Nice trail for a sunny day. Most of the trail is forested so there’s plenty of shade. Lots of turtles sunning in the creek. Its pretty easy to tailor the trails for a walk as short as 1/2 hour or as long as 1 1/2 hourWritten January 24, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Many people aren’t aware that there are TWO locations! When you head south on Babcock St you’ll see a sign on the right that reads “Valkaria Gardens 3 miles”. That is Valkaria Gardens, too! We selected several large palms to have planted in front of our home from that location. Cleo the owner and his staff are friendly, patient and knowledgeable. The palms were over 10’ high and very healthy. I chose 6 and a decorative bush, all were reasonably priced and Valkaria Gardens offers delivery and plant services. We went for the whole package and love our newfound shade and beautiful front yard. I love supporting small business and we are fortunate to have this gem in Brevard County.Written September 5, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice place to visit with friends, especially with the corona virus pandemic. covered picnic areas where we can social distance yet still enjoy each others company, restrooms available. Sports park with lots of soccer, softball, dog park, etc.Written July 29, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The Indian River forms part of the Intracoastal Waterway, and is a major contributor to the recreation and fishing industries on the Space coast. The center was visualized by Ted Moohead and became a reality through various grants in 2005. This environmental learning center offers a detailed assessment of the ecology and inhabitants of river. It highlights the sensitivity in an ever-expanding urban area.
Numerous talks are held on a weekly basis and membership is offered. The center is open to the public and kids-friendly. They also offer the facility for private functions.
It is a delight to walk through the open-space area, review the scale model of the river and learn much about the very view one enjoys from the varandah. Well worth and hour or more of your time when in the area.Written September 25, 2019
- easy to locate roomy and verry peacefull, verry senic and adequate parking also no vagrents and lots of different wildlife.Written March 19, 2019
- Just saw that the pool is closed for repairs for a few months. The City found some leaks and will be making repairs. Make sure you check before making a trip to the pool.Written April 3, 2019
- This park is both not busy and busy. It is a nice city park for younger and middle age kids. There is a little bit of something for everyone. Nice covered picnic area with real water restrooms.Written June 10, 2018
- Was a fun place to hang out with friends lisa helped us a lot the food and drinks were amazing and a good priceWritten June 23, 2022
- My sister and I go just about once a week. The staff is super friendly, prices are reasonable and the reclining seats with lots of leg room can't be beat.Written February 1, 2020
- This is definitely right at the top of our list of favorite escape room experiences we've ever done. We loved it so much! It was awesome! Being chased and pursued by zombies while trying to get through 10 rooms - what more can I say? It was simply amazing! Awesome, awesome! Do it, don't wait. Armed with a retractable-blade knife, gun with foam bullets and just your problem-solving skills, it's up to you to escape without being infected and overtaken by the zombie virus. We did it by ourselves and escaped with time to spare. Thanks to finding some antidotes, I escaped alive and uninfected, though zombies got me a time or two. Hands down, one of the best escape experiences we've had, due to intense nature plus zombies. A must-do!Written December 16, 2016
- Wow. What an excellent Airboat Tour! Scott is a wealth of knowledge and knows all the good places to go. It far exceeded my expectations.Written January 24, 2023
- This park is under new management as of May 2021 and known as Palm Bay Paintball Park. The fields are being renovated while still open for game play. Rental equipment is brand new and top quality. Prices remain competitive for area.Written June 14, 2021
- Like local business store a lot this store is one of them very friendly and have some unique stuffs for giftsWritten April 29, 2018
- The greens are the worst I've played this year, layout is fine but course needs improvement mainly the greens. Lucky to make any putt. Staff was good.Written February 13, 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Palm Bay
Palm Bay Attractions Information
|Local Time||Monday 2:16 PM|