- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
34 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 34
What travelers are saying
- I stayed here for 2 nights while visiting relatives who lived in the area. I was able to get a discount while booking my room. The staff was very friendly, rooms were nice and comfortable. There are lots of shops, bars, and restaurants, but the area was not noisy. I didn't get to participate in a lot of activities, but I do recommend this place. Not too far from the beach, other restaurants and shops (Waffle House down the road, convenience/gas store across the street).Written April 17, 2022
- This is a nice, small gallery with some beautiful and unique work. It is a true gallery; no tourist junk. Very unique jewelry. Worth a look.Written September 14, 2021
- Fantastic deli . Wife and I went in to get an Italian sub made into a salad , for $7 we got a salad that feed both of us just great . The staff was friendly and helpful.Written April 13, 2021
- I tried this place a long time ago and didn’t think much. We tried the philly cheese steak and WOW! They are so good? Bread is fantastic, filling is tender, tasty, and perfect meat to cheese ratio. It’s so good!Written June 21, 2021
- So much fun visiting the unique new stores!!! There seems to be something for all ages, from interior decorating, great gifts, and even a juice bar.Written February 18, 2021
- Though easy to find, we noticed that the shop mostly caters to those interested in beading and making jewelry. If this is your thing, you will be most pleased, but if you were hoping for a rare antique find, you may wish to keep looking.
The owner was friendly, however, and there were some interesting things to look at, so not a total loss.Written November 27, 2016
- I never knew oils could be infused with sooooo many flavors! Feels like I learn something new each time I come in. I absolutely lovvvvve this store! :)Written December 3, 2020
- Went to look at the Art work and enjoy a cup of coffee! I love how relax the place is and the outside!Written April 16, 2020
- Such a cool shop with awesome local paintings and gifts. Can't wait to go back! It is filled with beautiful art that is unique and local. The owners are so nice abd knowledgeable, the prices are also very very affordable. Make sure you check this place out next time you visit Ormond Beach!!!Written August 5, 2021
- I'd lost some weight and my suits were either too big, or too small. Within 45 minutes, the expert staff were able to fit me with a perfect suit. Pricey, but excellent quality.Written May 8, 2019
- Smallish, very comfortable place with good cigar selection. The owners, Wes & Vicki are pleasant and chatty. Ask Vicki about her world travels.
If you want to enjoy a smoke in a pleasant friendly atmosphere stop by Big Smoke.Written February 4, 2019
- Dunn's Attic has a beautiful showroom, and the selection of furniture is constantly changing with new and exciting items. I have been able to redecorate my beach home with unique home decor at a budget-friendly price. I especially like not having to wait for my furniture to be ordered. I purchased my items and took them home by shopping at Dunn's - no waiting for months. Rose's Cafe, located inside Dunn's Attic, has a menu that makes me miss my childhood and mother's cooking. This is a great destination location - if you have not been, you are missing out.Written August 13, 2021
- Love this place. Dollar items galore, great place to take the kids (big and little) to shop. They have some items that are more than $1 but they are priced for you to see.Written July 25, 2016
- If you have to have fit flops, and oh, I do, purple dragonfly is the place to get them. They have a great variety of the newest .
Great selection of funky clothing.
Great gift ideas in a range of prices.
They also have a great little rewards programWritten July 24, 2017
- Fun place. Cute stuff. Only thing I really like is their Spartina purses. Do not like Alex and Ani products because they do tarnish and not purchasing anymore.Written February 7, 2020