Showing results 1-30 of 1,656
What travelers are saying
- A great park to visit. Though it can get rather busy due to the nature of the beast this place is deff' still worth a visit.
During our stay we were able to complete the park within 5.5hrs but if we visited at a different time of year I think you will need to have at least a day an half to do all the attractions without a express pass.
The lands are meticulously themed from the shops to the rides an everything else in between.Written December 7, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- You're a wizard, Harry!
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter is an absolute blast to visit and it's a place that you can revisit many times over. The original location of Hogsmeade is located within Universal Islands of Adventure and there's also Diagon Alley, which is located within Universal Studios. We've been to Hogsmeade several times and it's a large area filled with several rides, shops, and eateries. The rides are very fun and the design of the park is quite immersive so you really feel like you're in that world. The shops are also amazing and they've put so much detail into every storefront. You absolutely have to have butterbeer when you're here and I highly recommend the frozen butterbear, which is very tasty.
It's a super fun place overall and it's worth it to visit if you're a fan of Harry Potter!Written December 6, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Our group of two families (seven total) had an incredible day at Discovery Cove! We rented a cabana last minute (I would do that in advance next time) and it was totally worth it! The kids loved exploring and the adults enjoyed giving them that bit of freedom to explore while still being able to all be together. Fantastic place!Written December 7, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Seems everyone loves Disney.
Had a great day at the magic kingdom in my previous visit and somehow managed to do the attractions that I wanted to without genie+
The park is stunning and has its own charm compared to the other kingdoms such as Paris etc. but I personally feel this park does fall flat in certain areas such as crowd capacity and some of the cast interactions I had while on park.
Also found it a struggle to pay via the app due to it not letting me add my desired card even though I had attached it to other attractions apps such as universal etc.Written December 7, 2023
- A great experience for anyone into rides, attractions and movies
Each land is meticulously themed down to the last detail and each ride is amazing.
A couple of mute points though. The amount of visual based attractions compared to physical e.g. rollercoasters etc s high so if you get motion sick etc then this may not suit.
Also found some of the areas to just have filler decor rather than fully serving a purpose such as around the bay area etc.
Apart from the above, a great day out!Written December 7, 2023
- I had a great experience! All the cast members were so nice. I would take my family there again. Thank you for the experience!Written December 2, 2023
- Had an amazing time at Fun Spot in Orlando! 🎢 The staff, especially Ashley and Sterling, were top-notch—super friendly and helpful in guiding me through all the exciting options. The rides were an absolute blast, making for a night of laughter and adventure. Highly recommend for a fun-filled experience! 👏 #FunSpotOrlando #GreatStaff #ThrillingRidesWritten November 15, 2023
- Great time at Epcot. Highlights are Guardians of the Galaxy, Test Track, Soarin, and Ratatouille for us. Most all restaurants are great, but be sure to get a reservation for table service ahead of time.Written November 29, 2023
- This is better than City Walk . Another thing they have great shops 🏬 . Also go to the World 🌍 of Disney it is the biggest Disney shop in the world 🗺️. Lastly, they have good restaurants too.Written November 29, 2023
- Cute, fun park this time of year. Our favorite was the penguin exhibit. Definitely a must. The Sesame Street area was nostalgic for myself and my husband. Perfect for little ones. We thoroughly enjoyed the different food booths for the holidays. My kids are excited to try their sister park next year.Written December 2, 2023
- Our family of two adults, an 8 year old and a 6 year old visited here for a half day during our two weeks holiday in October.
We stayed at the Art of Animation resort so took a bus to Disney Springs and changed to a bus for the water park - real easy.
The park is welcoming with shower and locker facilities at the entrance. We picked a sun bed and chairs to the left of the entrance so we were close to the big wave pool. Arriving at around 10:30, there were some sun beds left but mostly taken. There's loads of chairs though.
As we were resort guests, we were provided with towels from the shop on arrival.
The wave pool is amazing and our kids enjoyed splashing on the waves. For the strongest waves, they put on the jackets to help them float which were provided around the park and in different sizes.
The water slides were split into group rides (a number of you sharing a rubber ring) and individual ones. We didn't go on the most extreme ones but all the ones we went on were good fun. The lazy river was a big hit even if you have to wade around waiting for some floats to become available.
There is a splash area for younger kids but we didn't go there as our kids are older now.
We felt the park was safe with plenty of staff and lifeguards around. We didn't try the food outlets as we brought a packed lunch and were only there for a half day.
A worthwhile visit to break up the holiday. Enjoy!Written November 2, 2023
- This was one of the many parks we visited during our two week holiday in Florida. We had an amazing day out seeing short shows such as Indiana Jones stunts and lots of different rides such as Star Wars. We chose to travel in May when temperatures are lower from 20C to high 20C, kids still at school and using genie to book rides (cheaper as not peak time), which made it so much more enjoyable. We also used Disney app to order/pay for food and then collect it so No queing! We also bought photo package, which worked much better with Disney wristbands than phone in terms of being more reliable to collect them. We had an amazing time and took advantage of everything that made the visit more enjoyable with minimal queuing time for anything. We don’t know when we will do this again as there are many other places to see so it was important to make it as fun as possible.Written November 25, 2023
- A great selection of stores but if your from the UK the one that makes the difference is the Disney character warehouse. All the other stores in an outlet capacity can be found in outlets in the UK.
The location is great plus selection of shops and food etc is really good.Written December 7, 2023
- Served by Bracus who could not have been more attentive and informative. Food and atmosphere are absolutely spot on, great place, can't wait to go back.Written December 8, 2023
- Lovely clean park, Swan fountain in middle of lake, leisurely 0.9 mile walk round the Lake.
Sunday Market stalls, places to sit, dine, have a drink. Clean toilets.Written October 14, 2023