Shooting ranges in Orlando
THE 5 BEST Orlando Shooting Ranges
Shooting Ranges in Orlando
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Types of Attractions
Fun & Games
Fun & Games
What travelers are saying
- We were visiting Orlando from the UK and wanted to have a go at shooting. After looking around and seeing the price of some of the more touristy places, we decided to try Oak Ridge Gun Range. They don't take bookings but when we arrived at about 10am on a Saturday, it wasn't very busy and we were able to get a lane straight away. Zack was great and went through the waivers, a brief tutorial and safety demo as well as some recommendations for guns to try.
I got a bit overwhelmed by the guns and Zack was really lovely about it. My partner got to shoot 7 different guns including a shotgun and 44 magnum, about 200 rounds in total all for under $200. It's a flat fee for a shooter and all gun rentals are covered, you then just pay for ammunition and swap out your gun. Great experience! I definitely recommend this place.Written February 19, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Went to Orlando Gun Club West for our first shooting experience. From the start, the service we received from Noah was first class. She was patient with us as we were total novices, and was knowledgeable and helpful for our entire stay. Turns out I really don't like shooting guns, but my partner had a great time and actually turned out to be quite good at it. All in all a new and positive experience!Written February 7, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We are tourists from Denmark and we visited The Shooting Gallery for the first time.
Right from the beginning we were greeted by Patrick at the door and immediately he made us feel very safe and in good hands.
He explained to us what we could expect and intruduced us to the guns and range in a way that was very informative and safe.
We had so much fun and will definitely come back the next time, we are in the Orlando area.
It was a awesome way to kick off our anniversary
A big thanks to all the guys at The Shooting Gallery.Written December 25, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Chose this shop for the excellent reviews and I wasn't disappointed! The bad, a bit far for us, and the pistol range was crowded, noisy, and breezy. One lane broken. Do yourself a favor and pay the extra for the "rifle* range.
The good, everything else! The staff is super nice and helpful. I had to ship 2 guns to Minnesota. They made it easy. We used the range to try our new 9mm. Breeze made targets unstable and shooting tight groups impossible. But the moving targets made for a simulated tactical situation. Lol.
The best past was the concealed carry class taught by John. He did a great job and made it interesting, interactive and time flew. The reviews on the class was why I chose Riegs, and it paid off. I can't say enough good about our experience despite the poor pistol range.
If you go for the concealed carry class, avoid Sunday. Too crowded. We went on Wed and only had 6 people in the class.Written June 25, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Took my teenage son here while on holiday from the UK as he was really keen to visit a gun range. It's a huge place - very clean and spacious. We visited twice, the first time we weren't able to shoot as I didn't have ID on me, but we spoke to staff on the counter who were friendly and enthusiastic and gave us some advice. Came back the next day, and the staff who helped us get started were polite enough and not overtly unfriendly, but not exactly welcoming either. It's pretty nerve-wracking for a UK citizen who rarely sees a gun, let alone fires one, to be handed a rifle with what feels like very basic instruction and sent off to a range without much direction on where to go.
Thankfully once we got on to the range, the instructor was super friendly and helpful, and gave us loads of attention until we were feeling a bit more confident - huge thanks to Mario for all of his help.
It's not the cheapest experience - one rifle and two boxes of ammunition, eye and ear protection for both of us, an hour on the range, a mandatory $10 annual Shooters World card and the t-shirt I had to buy as I wasn't suitably dressed even though I wasn't actually shooting mounted up to around $160, which was a bit eye-watering. It is quite an experience as a British tourist though, and my son thoroughly enjoyed it.
I would give five stars based on the helpfulness of the staff I saw initially and the excellent Mario, and the facility in general which is much nicer than I had expected. The counter staff the next day really let it down though, as they just didn't seem as interested in being helpful, so knocking a star off.Written April 7, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Orlando
- These places are best for shooting ranges in Orlando:
- Oak Ridge Gun Range
- The Orlando Gun Club
- The Shooting Gallery
- Rieg’s Gun Shop & Shooting Range
- Shooters World Orlando
- These are the best places for adventurous shooting ranges in Orlando:See more adventurous shooting ranges in Orlando on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adrenaline seekers looking for shooting ranges in Orlando:See more shooting ranges for adrenaline seekers in Orlando on Tripadvisor