Amusement & Theme Parks • Disney Parks & Activities
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Disney Parks & Activities • Theatre & Performances
Speciality & Gift Shops • Disney Parks & Activities
Lake Buena Vista
What travelers are saying
- We visited the magic kingdom on our trip, we had 2 days planned. The genie plus worked really well, we managed to get on all the attractions. The parade was great, fireworks were good. The park wasn't crazy crowded, average wait time maybe a half of a hour. The park itself is very clean, very nicely done. The only thing that needs work is the process getting in , the app doesn't work well, the card works better, the finger print has issues.Written January 29, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great day out. So we’ll thought out in every detail. Such a good experience, lots of walking and some long waits but we’ll worth it.Written January 29, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had one day planned for Epcot. Using the genie plus we managed to get on all the attractions, the genie plus worked out well. The park does have some construction going on. The park wasn't crazy crowded. Be prepared to Walk, you can take a backpack with water. The weather was nice, not hot. Most places will give you ice water to refill your water bottle. Epcot is still a nicely ran park, very clean. Service is always good.Written January 29, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My friends and I visited back in December and my friend lost her beloved bracelet whilst on one of the rides. I contacted customer service on a wim, because it was like looking for needle in a hay stack.
Someone found it and handed it in! I was in shock and wondered if it was the same bracket. It turned up last week and it was hers! Thank you so much for the quick responses and keeping me in the loop what was happening with it and for shipping it back to the UK!
My friend was completely overwhelmed and couldn’t believe it was found. Thank you so so muchWritten January 23, 2023
- Had a great day at the water park! Arrived just at rope drop and although a bit chaotic we managed to hire towels (about $3 each) and find sunbeds so we had a base for the day. Found the lockers handy and saves carrying your valuables around with you.
Wave pool was busy and although most of our party enjoyed it, you do need to be careful as it almost knocked me over and I was only at the very edge of the pool as far away as possible!
Did some thrill rides and some family tyre / tube rides.
Drink and snack prices consistent with other Disney parks.
An enjoyable day.Written January 25, 2023
- Spent one day at Hollywood studios, we had a good day. We used genie plus and had no problem, got on most attractions. Nicely done park with plenty to do. Some good choices for food and beverage.Written January 30, 2023
- Well worth the wait. Waited for 2 hours in a queue for the ride. Would have waited for another two to do it straight after if I could have stood that long. Not your average ride but was brilliant.Written January 30, 2023
- As with most all Disney properties, quality job. Amazing slides. good places to eat. Clean and easy to navigateWritten January 9, 2023
- Love the look of this place. Na'vi River ride I didn't much care for. Slow, boat ride...mainly for visual. Disney could have done better than making another...Disney ride. However, Flight of Passage was an amazing simulation ride. Hop on the banshee and enjoy! I hope the new movies add to this world.Written January 26, 2023
- Take a break from the busy Epcot and visit the Boardwalk. Leave Epcot near the French area at the gates for the cable car. Walk ahead and left over the bridge. The boardwalk is surrounded by water. its clean and pleasant with shops. We would recommend the Boardwalk Bakery and the tables and chairs outside. You can also get a boat back to Epcot.Written October 14, 2022
- I wish my hometown had fireworks like this on Fourth of July. We watched from a path that leads to Tomorrow land. It was from the side of the castle but it was beautiful.Written January 29, 2023
- We always go each year to watch some of the Spring Training games, as the Atlanta Braves has made their home there for years now. Great atmosphere, and always a good time.Written April 4, 2020
- Really loved Galaxy's Edge. It lacked a lot of kinetic energy in that the rides were indoors and not much moves outside meaning it's a bit flat sometimes. This would easily be solved by having some of the (many) droids around the land interact with people or - when there's a space ship sound - have a distant transport cruiser just be visible above the horizon of rocks at the back. Wizarding World, for example, has the animated store fronts, the dragon breathing fire, the interactive wands etc, but there isn't such a feeling of immersion with Galaxy's Edge.
I also really missed character interactions - apart from one show with two storm troopers and Kylo Ren, there didn't seem to be much of this at all. I kind of expected droids, storm troopers... anything really.
Another thing that holds this land back from being perfect is that a lot of the experiences are upcharge. It sort of follows a freemium model in that you have to pay for things like Zavi's Workshop which is prohibitively expensive for many people.
Ride-wise, I thought Smuggler's Run was a lot of fun. I was happy to be an engineer although I spent a lot of time looking at buttons rather than out of the window. It was pretty cool though.
But Rise of the Resistance... wow. Honestly wow. This was incredible.
It's hard to put into words, especially when avoiding spoilers, but this is absolute theatre and the whole experience is probably around 15-20 minutes. There was one specific point on the ride where I was left completely speechless, and I'm not sure a ride has ever done that to me before. Figuratively, when you expect it to go left, it goes right. Mindblowing. The cast members really add depth to the experience, and this showmanship is arguably what is lacking from the rest of the area.
Overall this area is a distant second to Wizarding World. You can see how a lot of Galaxy's Edge relies on hanging pieces of scrap in trees, but there is also a lot of care and attention, but it just lacks a bit of 'life'. But Rise of the Resistance is absolutely the best dark ride I have ever done and it's worth it just for this.Written November 22, 2022
- Give your kid a gift of their lifetime. This camp is very well rounded with professional personal to get your kids most creative in their lives.Written April 1, 2018
- We did this for my 4 years old's birthday. Our 9 year old had a blast as well. It was really fun and one of the highlights of our week at Disney. The dessert part is a little underwhelming but a really fun grab and go of snacks that appeal to kids for sure. Not as much the adults but the kids had so much fun it makes up for that. You meet Hook and Smee at the desert party and then 2 captains/host walk you out to the boats. The boat ride is so much fun. Our host "patch" tells hilarious jokes and the kids loved every minute and laughed non stop. It was really wonderful to watch the fireworks from the lake. Something we had never done before and so beautiful. I enjoyed more than watching from the parks and loved there was no crowds. You take the boat back to the docks and are greeted by Peter Pan! A magical night for whole family.Written September 1, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Orlando
- These are the best places for adrenaline seekers looking for disney parks & activities in Orlando:
- Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park
- Avatar Flight of Passage
- Pandora – The World of Avatar
- Magic Kingdom Park
- Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park