- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
20 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- The berries are great, the rows are wide enough for my handicapped shower chair which I tote into the fields to use to pick all the lower berries on each bush, & can stay out longer. Suggest that you slather w/sun screen before going, bring a back pack with at least a hat, 2 bottles of water or Gatorade & a sweat rag per person. A little bug spray for your ankles to knees wouldn't be that bad of an idea either.
You get a bucket from the people at the farm stand. Suggest that you listen for their falcon & hawk sounds that they play where the fruit is the ripest to keep the birds away, that's where you want to pick! You can eat right off the bush. I think the first few times I eat as much as I pick.
When you have filled up as many buckets as you can & each holds a good 6 quarts of blueberries, you go back to the farm stand for some cool air & they will weigh out your berries & put them into 2 quart containers & bag those containers for you to take home. They usually have Blueberry iced tea, cold water & sometimes baked blueberry goods for sale, They offer blueberry plants in case you want to try your hand at growing them too. Plenty of parking. They usually have a bouncy castle & now have installed a swing set for kids who get tired of picking before you do. Excellent establishment, Will continue until they stop.Written July 23, 2019
- Ocoee decided to tear out the public bathrooms and plan to expand or "improve" the new all purpose building by ruining the park!
I am very disappointed in them, but, I have moved to Defuniak Springs and won't have to look at it any more!Written October 2, 2018
- Absolutely love this theater! Family owned and operated!! Very clean and they don't charge an exorbitant amount for their food and snacks!! I highly recommend!!Written July 14, 2020
- Great farm with lots of local items to choose from and really awesome prices. We got 48 eggs for $10. Can't beat that! Our kids also enjoyed getting to pet the goats and pig. Very lovely little farm and worth a visit!Written February 24, 2022
- I’m so glad I moved so close to this golf club because it is very nice to play at. The service is very good from cashier, cart attendant and food and beverage employees. The course is gorgeous and awesome to play at.Written May 23, 2020
- If you're looking for a great watering hole look no further. Smith's Tiki Bar is a favorite for my wife and I. When you walk in everyone knows your name!Written August 28, 2020
- Looking for a fun activity to do early in the afternoon or late at night? Then The Woods Laser Tag is the place to be! All you need is an unlimited pass and some spare change for the arcade, and that's fun time right there! There's games, prizes, a cafe, and this really cool mini-attraction known as "Mazer Lazer", which is basically James Bond-style laser avoidance. All in a small dark room! And it's only a few bucks extra, but it's super fun for kids and adults alike.
All in all, this place is amazing. Would I return? Yes. Is it fun? Yes. Is it cheaper than most Orlando attractions and a great activity to do with your kids, your friends, or your husband/wife here in Ocoee? YOU BET! (And I'm not even going to get started on the actual laser tag arena, which is about as big as a neighborhood WAL-MART! :D)Written December 1, 2015
- I love this theater and love the reclining seats and the new bar and the Amc points but, i have no Idea why they haven’t fixed the bathroom issue. The toilets DO NOT FLUSH AUTOMATICALLY like they are supposed to so just put ones with regular handles there. People don’t realize to press the button above the toilet clearly.Written February 18, 2020
- I always enjoy my time at GameTime. I don’t understand the bad reviews I have read. I already had dinner at the restaurant and it was really fine and the food very good. I like and I think this is a great place to spend time with family and friends.Written December 30, 2020
- I have my nails done here because I love David's deep massage on my neck, shoulders, etc. I have not tried the others. The nail work is the same everywhere. :) No complains. I love the massages before nail work. fantastic idea.Written September 14, 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about Ocoee
- The best outdoor activities in Ocoee according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all outdoor activities in Ocoee on Tripadvisor
- The most popular things to do in Ocoee with kids according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all kid friendly things to do in Ocoee on Tripadvisor