- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
44 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 44
What travelers are saying
- We were impressed with the quality of the artist's work. Each room represents the artist's studio. Great place to visit.Written April 22, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We are blessed to have this beautiful arts center in our area! I wouldn't call it a tourist attraction, though, so if you are expecting galleries galore you might be disappointed. But my review is of the facility as a venue for art retreats, and it is definitely top-notch! Located in a beautiful wooded area, off the beaten path, quiet and serene, and the studio spaces are huge. The "cabins" are comfortable and well-appointed. I love this place, I have attended retreats there several times and always come away well-rested and inspired! But if you'd like to check it out, there is a small gallery area and I think you are allowed to walk the nature walks.Written April 17, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nicole is amazing and their shop is filled with wonderful, unique treasures, it’s THE PLACE to go when you are looking for something special for someone special!
Kyle’s has a gift for seeing and replicating the beauty in nature. His jellyfish and seahorses in particular are breathtaking.
We had a wonderful experience visiting their shop and Nicole feels like a new old friend! It was such a joy getting to know her. I highly recommend visiting their business on Flagler Street in New Smyrna Beach or shopping their store online.Written December 13, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- While we didn't find anything we wanted on this trip, this was a fun place to visit and had a wide variety of antiques and vintage pieces. Prices were a bit higher than where we live but I suppose that could be because this is a a resort community.Written October 3, 2018
- We own quite a few of their very well made frames. They always pay upmost attention to detail and frames are so attractive!Written June 25, 2018
- I gave this a "very good" because I only do my grocery shopping here when we vacation. They have a great prices and honestly, I've never seen beer sales but they had them! We were down here around July 4th and they ran a great sale on pop and beer. All around, this is a nice little plaza and very convenient from anywhere you're staying.Written January 21, 2017
- A welcome place to grab a visual of your New Smyrna Beach (NSB) experience. The Gallery has pictures of all of your favorite images; the Flagler beach entrance, the ocean, dunes, sea birds on the beach at waters edge or in flight. You'll find more beautiful photographic images than you'll have wall space for.Written April 7, 2019
- Even though we didn't purchase any antiques this time, we did find a few things. Owners are always pleasant and friendly.Written April 8, 2017
- I go here monthly for produce but they have so much more! Homemade jams, relishes, pickled veggies, eggs, & deli meats. I think they have ice cream as well but I’ve never tried it. Their meats are delicious & reasonably priced. I’ve never had any bad produce & it’s all locally grown with in FL. Employees are very friendly & helpful.Written March 6, 2019
- Owner was very helpful and gave me several options in my price range, he took the time to go into detail about the artist. I will be buying from them again soonWritten January 21, 2014
- I have been buying at Antique Malls all of my life. I found this mall boring and uninviting. I did not see anything from Florida in the mall that was worth buying. Was very disappointing and most likely will not be back.Written May 7, 2016
- Go while you can! I was thrilled with the pottery. Owver informed me that I needed to buy everything now because he would be closing doors as soon as the shop sells. Don't wait, goWritten April 13, 2019
- What a gorgeous set up... I have lived in Deltona my whole life and I never thought to venture to New Symrna downtown and I was missing out big time!! What a pleasure to browse this cute store alongside the many others!! I love your layout and attention to detail!Written April 24, 2022
- Learn about getting CERTIFIED to teach the BOB ROSS WAY!
Bring a little bit of HAPPINESS to people's lives. 3-week courses offered at various times of the year. Love the paintings and feel the spirit of BOB live on!Written January 28, 2020
- After being open a while, I finally got to visit my friend Corrine at the gallery. She has all forms of art, mostly with the flavor of Salt Life. It is also possible to get a great glass of wine, too. I highly recommend stopping byWritten February 10, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about New Smyrna Beach
- These are the best places for budget-friendly shopping in New Smyrna Beach:See more budget-friendly shopping in New Smyrna Beach on Tripadvisor