- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
83 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 83
What travelers are saying
- First time here for a couples massage. Best experience ever and we have had several. Celebrating our 27th year anniversary. The location is excellent, very close to 5th Ave, you can walk to all the stores and restaurants from here. Great for celebratory dinner right after your massage. We were greeted with sparkling wine, chocolates and water. Flower pedals on the floor and atmosphere so relaxing. Can’t wait to go again.Written August 2, 2022
- The three ladies were amazing, the staff are friendly, the place is clean. I looked at a lot of reviews and definitely am glad we chose Spa 41. Definitely a place to come back to the next time we visit Naples. Thank you Spa 41 for much needed massages.Written November 3, 2021
- Been going here when in Naples for years. Recently had a Swedish massage and hydra facial with Maria. Just superb! Highly recommend.Written July 26, 2022
- Massage By Puccini is a professional and provides great service from start to finish.
Great for anyone needing a wonderful massage and he will come to you
He gives gift cards as wellWritten March 4, 2022
- Jennifer and her staff are the best!! Not only did Jennifer get us in on Valentines Day , she opened up early to fit our schedule! The spa and services where wonderful! What really blew us was was when we could not get a ride back to the hotel....Jennifer drove us herself!!! So sweet and kind! This is the kind of service you don't see anymore !!! I highly recommend this Spa!!!Written February 19, 2021
- I had a wonderfully relaxing massage and facial, then enjoyed the sauna and steam room. The facility was clean and relaxing and the staff was very professional and attentive. I would definitely return.Written February 26, 2022
- The regal Ritz Carlton property, set right on the Gulf of Mexico, rests on a wide stretch of pristine beach. The Grande Dame of Naples resorts exhibits an old fashioned elegance with a blend of modernization. It is the perfect place for the pampering of the divine Ritz Carlton Spa.
Ah....the Ritz Carlton Spa, a sumptuous multi-level facility, is a huge facility and haven of tranquility with over 300 treatment rooms and a deep menu of indulgences focused on rebalancing, rejuvenating and restoring the body. Treatments include the signature lemongrass, basil ritual, as well as the usual spa remedies like massages, facials, wraps and all manner of revitalizing therapies. The facilities include infrared saunas, aqua loungers, spa dining and an outdoor mineral pool. Spa products are inspired by garden and sea ingredients which promote the repertoire of Eco and exotic non-toxic treatments. The facility has a service line centred on hair, nails and waxing. In conjunction with the Spa, there is a well heeled fitness centre with an outstanding selection of up-to-date equipment as well as personal trainers and group exercise classes.
The Spa itinerary is extensive with a raft of treatments designed to fill you up if you are running low, deal with a mountain of stress or just plain detox. Therapies are structured in a highly customizable way, under the guidance of the Spa professionals, and the following is a smigen of the treatments that I perused in the menu:
DRIFT TO SLEEP:...who wouldn't like to take a power nap designed to promote relaxation & sleep while dissolving tension & stress ..thats my kind of sleep,
SEA MASSAGE:...a signature treatment including a healing Thai program coupled with herbal ingredients designed to ease tensions & pain followed by a lemongrass rubdown......can you make lemonade with this stuff,
THE VITAL TIME TREATMENT:...is a combination massage & facial for reviving a tired complexion & relieving daily stress........a vitally important remedy,
COUPLES JOURNEY:...a whole slew of options for couples who would like to enjoy the Spa in duality. The 'Sea Of Love' journey sounds like an enticing experience to be celebrated with a loved one.....love is a many splendid thing,
ECO-LUX FACIAL:...this revitalizing treatment is eco friendly and perfect for people with sensitive skin......actively works to decongest & purify the pores, lighten & brighten skin and restore hydration.......luxuriate your face in environmental friendliness,
JOURNEY FOR GENTLEMEN:...a crew of 'his' treatments specifically for men consisting of facials, massages, baths and 'his' manicures and pedicures......must take care of those ugly toe nails,
ECO-LUXE COCOON:...this body wrap composed of eco friendly ingredients is essentially for promoting healthy skin....go ahead, pretend you're gonna be a butterfly.
THE SPA:... also includes wellness and personal programming with fitness evaluation, personal training and nutritional consultation.
I was a little lily-livered about spa-ing but with some wiggle time and reviewing the menu I went for broke with one of the 'Journey for Gentlemen' packages in the form of the 'His Executive Escape' which combines a facial and therapeutic body message. It was a refreshing and rejuvenating engagement ....I felt somewhere between an executive and Steve McQueen in the 'Great Escape'. I also opted for 'His Manicure & His Pedicure' as my nails were so long and ornery that I would need a chainsaw to clip them. A nail clean-up for me was just what the doctor ordered. Overall, I emerged from this Spa experience rebooted, and much more in tune with the edition of myself that I wanted to feel like. Service was impeccable, matching Ritz Carlton standards, with efficient and gracious attention applied by the therapists and pamperers in the execution of their treatment specialties.
So, if you feel stressed out, tapped out of energy or low on human gas and are seeking out pampering remedies to such situations...........then try the ...........Ritz Carlton Spa....
.........Body by Ritz.Written January 15, 2020
- Best massage I've ever had, hands down. Every other massage I've ever gotten (elsewhere) felt like highway robbery because I couldn't even feel their "deep tissue" massage. I had the 90 minute massage but I'm going for 120 next time.Written October 6, 2017
- OMG! I've written 2 reviews in my entire life and this massage was so incredible, I had to share. I think it was the best massage I've ever had. Trying to think back 25 years ago to another massage I had when travelling in CA , and what made that one so memorable. Everything between that one and this one hasn't been terribly memorable or remarkable. So thankful my son ( Johnny you rock!) gave me a gift card for Christmas to Neapolitan Spa, which I had not heard of. I have been to a dozen places in Naples including The Inn downtown, Naples Grand Hotel, another beautiful spa mid town, all admired for their beautiful settings. The building Neapolitan Spa is located in is not going to impress you but I can assure you, Tony will! I knew in the first 2 minutes after my massage began, this guy was different! His technique was amazing, he is gifted, talented and absolutely worth every penny. This place is going to be my go to and I cannot wait to go back! Thank you for your skill and providing such excellent service.Written July 14, 2022
- Amazing massage therapy .
I had a great massage and fire cupping that was very therapeutic . My back, shoulder and arm were in pain.
The treatment was beyond healing & I felt so much better.
Courteous, professional and caring staff.
Plan on returning monthly.
Highly recommended.Written May 26, 2022
- Love this place! Last time I was in a salt cave was West Virginia and so happy to be back at it again. Very beneficial for my allergies. Staff is extremely friendly and accommodating. Prices were very reasonable.Written March 16, 2021
- Cam did a PHENOMENAL facial! She spent extra time, tailored it to my skin and feedback. Facilities are small but the staff was just wonderful:)Written February 1, 2020
- Had a massage and epiwave facial with Taylor. She was wonderful! Great pressure point massage to work out knots.
Loved the epiwave facial! Would definitely do it again. My face is super hydrated, great skin tone and minimized fine lines.
Definitely recommend U-topia spa.Written September 14, 2018
- Tania Melkonian's workshop on Fascia Release was a great experience. With good info about our anatomy combined with practice of fascia release techniques, this was well worth my time!Written October 23, 2021
- It was our anniversary and my husband and I treated each other to some pampering.
I had the Island Fresh Scrub with Marie. It was a scrub but also like a massage. My skin was so smooth and "fresh" afterwards. Marie was a pure delight! I highly recommend the treatment.
I also had a facial with Kobelyn and it was the best facial I have ever had - and I have had quite a few. Some of the that was due to the products used - which I purchased some she recommended and have seen improvement in my skin - but Kobelyn was great - a true facial master!
When we make it back to Naples from Texas next we will definitely do a repeat!Written June 20, 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Naples
- These are the most romantic places for spas & wellness in Naples:See more romantic spas & wellness in Naples on Tripadvisor