- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- We spent a leisurely three hours, exploring the estate and the lovely gardens. Definitely do one of the tours if you can, although the audio tours are also good. And leave enough time to wander through the gardens the formal gardens are beautiful and the informal gardens our place to get lost and relax. And the history of the estate is intriguing.Written January 21, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I would recommend this spot as you would a gallery but if time is limited - this is one to skip and just walk around the Wynwood neighborhood for much more interesting work.Written January 14, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was an incredible experience! You are welcomed from the moment you enter the door, lovely ladies at the counter were very helpful. If you can, go ahead with Christian. Not only is he incredibly knowledgeable, but makes you feel comfortable with every weapon. Just....AMAZING all round!Written January 25, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Miami Design District was an absolute blast! If you're looking for a trendy, upscale shopping and dining destination, this is the place to be. The streets are lined with designer boutiques, art galleries and high-end restaurants. It's the perfect spot to spend a day if you're looking to treat yourself or if you're looking for a unique gift for someone special. If you're in Miami, make sure to check it out!Written January 16, 2023
- Such an important part of Miami's history is captured here. This is a must for anyone interested in the history, communities, and culture of Miami. Our guide was expertly and gracious.Written January 21, 2023
- We liked the building and views very much. The exhibition of Mariano Rodriguez was great. However, spatial art had too large portion in exhibitions - and somecases in a way which was too near Science centers.Written January 6, 2023
- It isn't perfect, but my daughter had a blast. Some elements were not working, and the pricing is a little high, especially for a 19 mo. However, there was something for kids of all ages. We loved the music wing, which was highly interactive. Many of the art activities come at an additional charge. You can easily entertain a kid for hours, so pack accordingly.Written January 14, 2020
- This park is so beautiful. it is very peaceful and beautiful. If you want a place to walk and be calm this is the place.Written September 6, 2022
- Lovely museum!
My partner and I visited while in Miami, the aquarium was great, we could have watched the sharks all day! The planetarium was fun too.
Other than that it’s a fairly simple, very interactive place! Good for kids!
Does make me realise how lucky I am to have amazing, free museums in the UK though.
Worth a visit.Written January 14, 2023
- There are two buildings of exhibits. If you are mainly interested in learning about the area - I suggest you go to the second building first. Also if you park at the multilevel parking garage across the street from the museum you can have your ticket stamped and only pay $5.Written January 11, 2023
- This venue on Calle Ocho is very friendly. Pablo, the host, goes out his way to share the history of Little Havana to guests. The artwork covering the walls of this bar is beautiful and full of historical significance. The live music was joyful and fun. They serve excellent mojitos.Written March 8, 2022
- Fabulous experience led by knowledgeable docent, Joel. Great variety of art. Registration and masks required. Located in arts district with many lovely restaurants and shops. Parking garage across street. Highly recommend.Written August 31, 2022
- What a fabulous thoughtful collection.
I loved it.
If you like modern or contemporary meaningful art, this is the place.
There is a $15 admissions fee but it’s worth it.
Don’t miss this new museum if you are visiting DC. It’s a must. Take advantage of it now, I am afraid in a few weeks the tickets will be sold out.Written November 13, 2022
- The Bay of Pigs Museum is excellent! My brother and I visited when we were in Miami. In the museum we were given a tour by two great people. One was the sister of a participant in the Bay of Pigs and the other was one of the young men trained by the CIA to participate in the Bay of Pigs. We got to hear firsthand from the tour guide that was held prisoner by the Castro regime for a year. He told us about the prisons, the incompetence of the U.S. government in planning the ill-fated invasion and about life under the Castro regime. In just two hours we learned so much! This place is truly a treasure! As an added bonus, admission was free.
I strongly recommend this place to any traveler who finds themselves in Miami.Written December 31, 2022
- Average railroad museum display but they have an icon - The Ferdinand Magellan - the rail car of US Presidents before Air Force One. Admission to get in is $10. They didn't mention that the Magellan costs $5 extra - figured that out when we got out there. Luckily we caught the last tour of the day. Amazing opportunity to see that car. A lot of history. Nice gift shop. If you're a rail fan, it's a must see.Written March 14, 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Miami
- These are the best hidden gems for museums in Miami:See more hidden gem museums in Miami on Tripadvisor