- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
10 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- The beach was easily accessible and marked appropriately. Very cleaned and groomed each morning. No trash or liter any of the 5 days we were visiting. Dolphins we're seen daily. Police presence & beach staff were periodically checking grounds. Always felt safe and the locals were very kind.Written August 6, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- There were a lot of stores and activities all in one nice big location. It was within walking distance of our cottage. The merchants were friendly. Some stores were pricey while others were more reasonable. The activities like water sports, cruises & fishing were all centrally located which we found to be extremely beneficial as we chose to jet ski, parasail, and attend a dinner cruise. It was a nice 4 day visit.Written August 7, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was my first time and it was amazing!!! They were so funny and made me feel at ease. Highly recommend this company. Will come back to do it again!!!Written October 7, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Captain Keegan was great and allowed our family to just enjoy the day. He took us to shell island for snorkeling, finding sand dollars, shelling and swimming in the clear water. He also found dolphins who swam and played behind the boat allowing for up close experience.Written August 6, 2022
- The guides were extremely professional & experienced. They requested they put the equipment on including your life vests. Reviewed all safety procedures and took excellent pictures!Written August 6, 2022
- What a wonderful experience we had today! The entire crew was awesome! Highly recommended… 10 out of 10 stars. We will be back soon. Hope you all have as great of a time as we did. Thanks again!!!Written August 4, 2022
- Took the Sunset Cruise out of John's Pass. Wonderful experience....well worth the cost! Included beer and wine and a narrated tour from Captain Jack. 1 1/2 hours.Written July 29, 2022
- We booked a sunset cruise with Capt Mack and Joanna. It was absolutely fabulous! They contacted us quickly for booking. When we arrived Joanna met us with a cart to transport all out stuff to the boat. We brought food and wine and they had water, pop and snacks and a bottle of wine. Honestly the cruise could not have been better. Joanna served everyone and Capt Mack even let my wife steer. It was well worth the price and I could not recommend them more highly! It was probably our funnest activity ever on vacation!Written May 19, 2022
- Crew was pleasant. Very enjoyable boat cruise with lots of really close dolphin experiences. I was concerned about motion sickness but the areas they go are shallow and calm. We fealt it was a great value. Highly recommend!Written May 20, 2020
- Our time on the Freebird with Captain Jim was the absolute highlight of our vacation. He worked with us to find a time that worked best with our schedule and once we hopped onboard they offered water, Gatorade and a cooler for our snacks. Once the sails were up we glided along the coast by Madeira Beach and John’s Pass, watching birds, dolphins and other sailors - such a peaceful and beautiful way to spend the afternoon. I wish we could do this every day! We will absolutely book again on our next trip to Madeira Beach.Written March 19, 2020