- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
16 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- This is a family owned winery and was a lot of fun. It's very casual and relaxed, but the wine is good. I would go back againWritten January 15, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Received a gift card from a friend. Little apprehensive driving up to the winery but once inside received a lot of very good information on the winery. Loved the various samples of wine and the fact they are made the wine right there on the premises. Received free wine glass after the tasting and had opportunity to shop around in their little gift area.Written April 11, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This preserve is on 52 near I-75. There are hiking, bicycling and equestrian trails. Trails are not marked well, so take a map from the entrance. Trails are in the sun. We were glad that we went on a cool morning. Saw birds and butterflies. Looks like they may feral hogs on some of the trails.Written December 1, 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had a great time shooting with family and friends. Was great seeing my teenage son shoot clays. Will go again.Written August 6, 2022
- Funky local dive joint. Good food, fun casual setting and live music on the weekends. Full bar and good burgers. Parking can be challenging but getting better.Written February 23, 2020
- Had a very nice lunch at Back9Bistro Monday! This is the Restaurant at The Groves Golf & Country Club under new management for the last several month. Decided to give it a try! The service was attentive & friendly from Simone & Katie. The lunch was very good & the prices were reasonable. I had the Blueberry Lemondrop Martini which was delicious! Lunch for us that day was the Chicken Salad Croissant & the Spinach Salad with Strawberries, Feta cheese & a Raspberry Vinaigrette dressing. A great little getaway spot for something other than Fast Food! Back9Bistro also has Daily Specials and serves Lunch & Dinner. Hours are 11am-9pm. Dine-In, Call Ahead, Uber & Grub Hub Delivery are available. Give it a try!Written May 18, 2022
- Great views and good beers. Not much to do but relax but the view it absolutely worth it. Nice, hidden gem in lakeland. Go to the dock.Written November 8, 2021
- This is a good course to play. Fairways and tees were in good shape. The greens are “a work in progress”. The perimeter of every green had been sanded - sometime too heavily. But other than that, the layout was good – with some loooong par 3’s. We’ll definitely play again. The staff was friendly, and helpful. Mulligan’s, the 19th hole, is nice.Written January 17, 2020
- This was an unforgettable experience, beautiful! This was a bucket list event to celebrate our mom's 90th birthday. Our pilot (Tom) was wonderful. Our group needed two balloons to accommodate the ten of us. American Balloons coordinated it all for us and the double launch was spectacular. These pilots have many years experience and of course all the appropriate certifications (FAA). Tom is so skilled on approach for our landing he barely dipped the basket into a pond of water, just for fun. It was a blast! Thanks Jessica and Tom!! You provided a family event well never forget!Written July 25, 2022
- Loved the place and would definitely go back. The guide was so sweet and helpful. We had a beautiful sunset ride. The horses were so sweet. I would recommend everyone visitWritten August 10, 2020
- Best oysters I've ever had!! A must stop on your trip if you're in the area! Great live music, craft beer and all around great people!Written November 30, 2021
- I went to have a deep cleaning facial and it was more like a "face massage". Very gentle and caring procedure. Loved it! Will be back every month.Written March 19, 2020
- Greens have mange and the fairways are concrete. You can drive 15 minutes and golf at better courses for the same amount of money. Way over priced! Golf carts are from the 20th century. Don’t waste your time and money.Written July 8, 2021