- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
65 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 65
What travelers are saying
- Beautiful beach! Not too crowded, smooth sand, beautiful shells. You can rent umbrellas and chairs. Also good facilities and Benny’s beach bar close by.Written July 16, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lake Worth (now Lake Worth Beach) is a lovely town with nice shopping, excellent dining, and a small town Florida experience just a quick hop to one of the nicest beaches on the Atlantic coast.Written March 13, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The South Florida National Cemetery is a very peaceful, quiet and serene tribute to our fallen heroes who have served our great nation!Written October 27, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Perfectly sized venue in older historic building rite smack in middle of downtown. Its not Kravis, or Broadway, but for $30-40 you can catch an above avg performance ( Wiz of Oz ) regarding a variety of artistic styles &/or genres. Restrooms could use a bit of updating as could box ofc. But location both pre & post performance cant be beat. A great entertainment bang for the buck. Chk it out. You wont be disappointed.Written April 5, 2022
- You can rent chairs and umbrella. Don't have to back all your beach stuff. Just relax and enjoy being with your family. Nice view and clean sand.Written May 15, 2022
- Came here to play pickleball and the six courts are excellent. Great friendly crowd. There's ample parking and appears to have plenty of recreational options. Huge park beside Lake Worth. Plenty to explore and enjoy the outdoors.Written February 20, 2022
- Large park. Free parking and amenities .
Boating, tennis, walking, basket ball, volley ball, picnic tables.Written December 17, 2020
- At the SW corner of the bridge to Lake Worth you will find Bryant Park. Short piers into the Intercoastal and lots of grass (and bathrooms) and benches there for your convenience. Definitely a good strollWritten February 22, 2022
- Located in the parking lot on the NW corner of Lake and A1A there are about twenty booths with produce, crafts, cheese, etc, including a BBQ place and an interesting taco place.Written February 19, 2022
- This is a beautiful park where you can walk, sail a small boat and go to a driving range. This is one of the best driving ranges in the county along with a 3-hole par 3 golf course.Written September 29, 2019
- Great place n great people Coaching staff is top notch and the front desk people r very kind & helpful Improvements are always being made n the place offers a good variety of food n drinks. Yes alcohol is available too! One of the very best rinks in Florida !Written May 21, 2019
- We drive through the Snook Islands area on the boat pretty often. It is a nice little nature spot with fishing wharf and boardwalks. Pretty shallow in the waters so we cant get too close on our 27' boat. Good for paddleboards and smaller fishing boats. Just another beautiful spot to check out in South Florida.Written November 6, 2018
- There are thousands of wanna-be artists in Florida, but this is where I go to for serious work. It’s the same principle you follow when you go to museums in New York. You have to take the time to step back and absorb it. I had a wonderful discussion with the curator following yesterday’s visit. I go there each time I’m in Lake Worth. How fortunate for the city to attract people who can provide art with this depth.Written April 26, 2019
- You have your choice of a service in English or Finnish. Very friendly, welcome atmosphere and top quality pastors.Written June 15, 2016
- I would not usually write a review regarding a church, however I have frequented many since arriving in South Florida 40 yrs +However this church is the real deal, simply from the bible for those whom believe Jesus died for us, and plan on going to Heaven, everyone here is the real deal, they preach the facts only, they do not ask for money, give if you want, and if you don't that's cool to, they simply want to spread the word .Written August 7, 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about Lake Worth