- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
29 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Has lots of potential. Big space, lots of parking. Too many empty booths, too many vendors all selling the same cheap souvenir t-shirts. Good for killing a little time, but don't expect to find any treasures.Written March 27, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We saw "White Christmas" TWO times it was so great! Truly a magnificent performance. The actors / singers / dancers were unbelieveable. A trip well worth making!! We are season ticjkeet holders and could not be any prouder of our home town theater.Written December 23, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Look at the TA picture! This is a selfie of someone from their bathroom!!! SOOO not Nike.
This huge store is very close to Vacation Village (within a .6 mile walk) and is filled to the roof with great merchandise at reduced prices. We found many things to buy for our family and left feeling like we saved a bundle!
Please update the photo to reflect the store and not someone's bathroom!Written July 10, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were looking for some gently used items for crafting. Although there are some good bargains here, there were mostly generic Florida T-shirts & India themed dresses. If you just want some cheap souvenirs to take home, this is the place!Written July 12, 2022
- The. Store was jam packed and lines were all the way to the back of the store. Workers seemed overwhelmed, I know we were. Find another place to grocery shop.Written July 24, 2021
- This area of shops is close to, but not overshadowed by The Loop and Loop West nearby. On the other side of The John Young Parkway, there are over 30 shops and restaurants offering chain stores, franchises and independent shops. Our favourite store was Academy Ltd, a huge premises selling sport and outdoor goods, with one of the largest selection of sports clothing and outdoor wear in the Kissimmee area - and rivalling Premium Outlets for value for money. Crosslands tends to be overlooked, but it is very definitely worth a visit for shopping or eating. Highly recommended by both the females and males in our group.Written March 6, 2019
- I visited this mall/plaza during the Thanksgiving holiday and found it to be a pretty nice place. Found some deals on some things at good prices so I'll be going back.Written December 18, 2018
- Has gone downhill so badly. Half of the stalls were closed, and most selling the mostly the same stuff, do not how they get away selling fake merchandise.Written July 4, 2019
- We were staying down the road and stopped in one cool Florida day. Surprised by the selection and pricing. Our friend found the pair she was looking for. If you are in the area, it’s worth a stop.Written February 15, 2022
- Amazing shop that goes back in time! So awesome! Great place to see history right in front of you. Well organized and very clean!Written March 15, 2021
- The two staff in the store were very welcoming, and we spent nearly an hour in the store as they had such a wide range of antiques and collectables.
I've read some of the other reviews, and yes some of the items are dusty , but you expect that with this type of shop where there are literally hundreds of old memorabilia, plates, toys, pictures, etc all piled together.
Will return.Written May 18, 2019
- I took my 6 year old granddaughter (her mom's a budding magician) & we had such a great time. Saw both shows for only $10 each which was a super bargain. I can't recommend it enough. Go, you'll love it!Written August 8, 2022
- The loop is a MUST for relaxing shopping. It has everything you may need: Bath and Body works, Menchies fro yo, J C Penny's and many more. I have been here many a time and always end up having fun!
Not as many stores as the malls but personally, it features the stores I would go into in the mall anyway.Written April 23, 2022
- The young lady taking the portraits was so much fun with taking the pictures. Loved it. Its our 3rd year. We do them for our Wedding Anniversary.Written February 21, 2021
- Both my kids love gems, rocks, minerals, and other shiny things, and this shop is as close to heaven as they get. I just let them loose and was ready to pick up the bill at the end!Written July 20, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Kissimmee
- These are the best places for couples seeking shopping in Kissimmee:See more shopping for couples in Kissimmee on Tripadvisor